So I guess there was a Nike Shox BB4 Retro...

Remember I had these, and they were the last pair of shox I ever bought. Shox be making my heels hurt like hell.

I have seen a few around Cincinnati at some various footlockers. Not sure what sizes. I want a pair just to 'have' for the historical significance, but honestly I probably wouldn't wear them so I probably won't buy them

I have seen a few around Cincinnati at some various footlockers. Not sure what sizes. I want a pair just to 'have' for the historical significance, but honestly I probably wouldn't wear them so I probably won't buy them

these 1st retrod as an HOH "exclusive"...and as usual, a few months later Nike releases them everywhere and they go one sale
laugh.gif

these 1st retrod as an HOH "exclusive"...and as usual, a few months later Nike releases them everywhere and they go one sale
laugh.gif

Found some pics of those blk/yellow samples. Funny, google images relocated me to someones 2 year old post here on NT.

364243630.jpg

364243669.jpg

364243650.jpg

Found some pics of those blk/yellow samples. Funny, google images relocated me to someones 2 year old post here on NT.

364243630.jpg

364243669.jpg

364243650.jpg

I saw those also when i was @ pg and largo town center. !%$* through me off! i got the red ogs fromebay for 20 bucks and the silver and blue retros for 40 last year.

I saw those also when i was @ pg and largo town center. !%$* through me off! i got the red ogs fromebay for 20 bucks and the silver and blue retros for 40 last year.

Just got this HOH pair off ebay last week, as other people have been saying these are pretty much identical to the og's that came out years ago. I had the white-silver-lapis when they first came out and used them to play ball in hs and loved them, now im just wearing them for different reasons
smokin.gif

After seeing what others mentioned I might have to make a run to the outlets to see if there are any more hiding on the shelves

Just got this HOH pair off ebay last week, as other people have been saying these are pretty much identical to the og's that came out years ago. I had the white-silver-lapis when they first came out and used them to play ball in hs and loved them, now im just wearing them for different reasons
smokin.gif

After seeing what others mentioned I might have to make a run to the outlets to see if there are any more hiding on the shelves

Back
Top Bottom