So I Had JITB and 5 Guys For The 1st Time This Week........

If I were never on NT both would get the :smokin But since both have neen hyped I give the :rolleyes. Its Rallys/ Checkers with a price hike... It must be a east vs west thing. I'd actually prefer a hole in the wall burger over both. I'm from Cincinnati so no bias.

Last edited:
Jack in the Box is hyped? It's a fast food chain for us here. Just like McD, Burger King, and Carl's Jr.

You should've eaten In N Out.

Last edited:
Five Guys is fire, **** what you heard

Never had JITB, but it seems to me it's just like BK, McD, Wendy's, Hardee's, etc. so what  do ya mean hype

My bad maybe its a mix of seeing it on NT and not having a JITB around here until now. Maybe i confused JITB with in and out.

You probably mean in n out vs chick fil a vs 5 guys. We don't have those jitb joints in the east coast, and very few chick-fil-As.

East coast fast food

Five Guys is :pimp:

Op did you get the cajun fries?

:lol: @ people hyping Jack In The Box

:lol: at eating JITB w/ In N Out hype

thats like hearing all the hype about GKMC and listening to soulja boys new mixtape

thats like listening to the hype about facebook and getting a myspace

white castle > all but since the nearest one is 3 hours away in the Jerz

5 guys is like a last resort tho...

Last edited:
I've REALLY soured on 5 guys. Haven't been there in about a year or so. In the DC area, I get my burger fix at Good Stuff Eatery.

When I'm in NYC, it's either Bare Burger or 5 Napkin.

damn i would actually sell my soul for a loaded double bacon cheeseburger from 5 guy right now...

Jack in the Box is hyped? It's a fast food chain for us here. Just like McD, Burger King, and Carl's Jr.
laugh.gif
 foreals JITB is a bum fast food restraunt , im from LA and JITB is like on every damn main street block right next to a chevron gas station 
indifferent.gif

JITB is poop food , like mcds and what not , but them tacos are fire tho

5 guys >>

In and out goes too but the hype is dead , In and Out is like apart of life now , if you had in n out as much as me , itll be just another day , another walk in the park , itll be like eating mcodnalds but really good if you like mcdonalds 
laugh.gif

I've REALLY soured on 5 guys. Haven't been there in about a year or so. In the DC area, I get my burger fix at Good Stuff Eatery.
When I'm in NYC, it's either Bare Burger or 5 Napkin.
If you in NY you have to try Smash Burgers.

Back
Top Bottom