So I Had JITB and 5 Guys For The 1st Time This Week........

On the way home picked me up some Tacos and curly fries cause of this thread. Haha

Tacos go hard... Gotta take a little bite of that upper crunchy portion and mix it in with a big bite of the chewy soft bottom/middle portion.

Might have to make another run for seconds in a few.

Don't see how you guys eat those tacos.

Sliced cheese? Meat paste? :x :x :x

Don't see how you guys eat those tacos.
Sliced cheese? Meat paste?
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
All of this ^^^^^

Ain't no way in hell I'm going to Jack in a crack for tacos.  Especially living in LA way too many 24 hour real deal taco spots, and if I'm in the IE Alberto's all day baby
smokin.gif
 for them chrispy chicken taqco's

Jack is only good for that OG trio, them curly fries, and that double sausage and egg joint on croissant bread
smokin.gif

All of this ^^^^^

Ain't no way in hell I'm going to Jack in a crack for tacos.  Especially living in LA way too many 24 hour real deal taco spots, and if I'm in the IE Alberto's all day baby
smokin.gif
 for them chrispy chicken taqco's

Jack is only good for that OG trio, them curly fries, and that double sausage and egg joint on croissant bread
smokin.gif
l
lmfao jack in the box... nasty ****, them tacos make me gag... lol it doesnt even taste natural

All of this ^^^^^

Ain't no way in hell I'm going to Jack in a crack for tacos.  Especially living in LA way too many 24 hour real deal taco spots, and if I'm in the IE Alberto's all day baby:smokin  for them chrispy chicken taqco's

Jack is only good for that OG trio, them curly fries, and that double sausage and egg joint on croissant bread:smokin l
lmfao jack in the box... nasty ****, them tacos make me gag... lol it doesnt even taste natural

theres just something bout them tacos when you are either really drunk or really faded.

I used to work there and I don't even know what's in the MFers.  They come with the paste already in them, and we just throw them in the fryer. 

Legend has it that **** is horse meat.

Honestly 5 guys isn't that great, and fatburger is trash

In n out animal style is the best burger I ever got at a chain. Shake shack is pretty damn good as well

maybe to you but I'm not accustomed to eating horse meat sorry.  But they just made horse far game, and if it's cheaper then beef expect Mr. Ed to make an appearance at a fast food joint near you as a burger patty.

^ yeah JITB isn't a MW thing but I'm shocked west coasters look at it like a Wendy's. I always thought it was something special like a 5 Guys

^ yeah JITB isn't a MW thing but I'm shocked west coasters look at it like a Wendy's. I always thought it was something special like a 5 Guys
wendy's isn't anything special, i don't consider wendy burgers as being real burgers, idk why

i always eat at local burger spots/hole in the walls, unless i'm broke then it's only between carl's jr or jack

...JITB tacos... :x

I really don't get it.

Like a nasty ***** taco hot pocket.

Then again I love Taco Bell so I can't talk.

There's only a couple 5 Guys in Vegas and I haven't been yet.

Will try soon.

JITB gets the job done...those tacos, yall tryin to get me to go out and get some right now? :lol:

5 guys never disappointed me yet, but not a fan of the price

Back
Top Bottom