So I Had JITB and 5 Guys For The 1st Time This Week........

a five guys just opened down the street from me kinda, that has hype all over it but waiting for the perfect moment to feast, but in & out is good but i'd rather have fatburger
nthat.gif

carl's jr>jitb>bk>mcd's 

Fat Burger?  Horse meat tacos?  Five guys?  Pssshh.  You guys are doing it wrong.

Whole in the wall burger/ with the pretzel bun
pimp.gif

How could I forget the burger spot of all chain burger spots FARMER BOY'S

Johnnie's/ pastrami burger

Tom's

Vicky's

Three bears

in/out

Carl's Jr.

Brolly Hut/taco's and fried zucchini
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Last edited:
If I had a choice between JITB and In n Out, I'd take JITB all day. Much better fries.

Some of you put fastfood on a pedestal. I don't think people hyped those places, they just said they were good.

Five Guys isn't really fast food

JITB is and nothing special, you can load anything with a lot of fat and make it taste good

Last edited:
When I was on the West I went to Jack in the Box since it isnt here. And that ish is nasty AF I went once and never again.

In and out on the other hand, I was there ATLEAST once a day lol.

Five Guys is the **** but due to the price, I would take in-and-out or steak and shake.

Too bad none of their fries can come half close to Five Guys

So JITB = Mc D's on the west coast?!?! MIND BLOWN! We have two in Cincinnati, i only know that because it was on the news lol, I thouht it was in line with something like a 5 Guys :smh:

Fat Burger?  Horse meat tacos?  Five guys?  Pssshh.  You guys are doing it wrong.

Whole in the wall burger/ with the pretzel bun
pimp.gif

How could I forget the burger spot of all chain burger spots FARMER BOY'S

Johnnie's/ pastrami burger

Tom's

Vicky's

Three bears

in/out

Carl's Jr.

Brolly Hut/taco's and fried zucchini
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
how is farmer boys? my aunt lives by one and every time i go visit i plan on going but pig out on other stuff

oh and i forgot about

nthat.gif

Last edited:
how is farmer boys? my aunt lives by one and every time i go visit i plan on going but pig out on other stuff

oh and i forgot about

nthat.gif
Unbelievable. 

They call it Farmer Boy's for a reason.  All fresh straight off the farm ingredients, and the portions are monstrous for the price.  Don't get the fried zucchini tho
mean.gif
BS

There breakfast, burgers, and salads
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Unbelievable. 

They call it Farmer Boy's for a reason.  All fresh straight off the farm ingredients, and the portions are monstrous for the price.  Don't get the fried zucchini tho
mean.gif
BS

There breakfast, burgers, and salads
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
it always smells bomb when i walk by on my way to get food from another place
mean.gif

5 guys doesnt have a drive thru does it? Gotta use that to rate the level of some of the fast food spots to put them in groups hahah JITB an 5 Guys dont compare

Back
Top Bottom