So... I just finished watching Season ONE of Sons of Anarchy VOL. WOW!!!!

SOA is my @%!$, one of the very few things that will make me sit in front of a tv. Nice plot, believable but interesting characters, nice sound track. Its just plain good. altho recent developments didnt quite go as I wanted them to

oh man oh man soa is the best s@#$ on tv right now hands down its th eonly thing i looked forward to watching. I highly suggest for anyone to watch it and if you are not caught up all the way you have 'til september to do so.

oh man oh man soa is the best s@#$ on tv right now hands down its th eonly thing i looked forward to watching. I highly suggest for anyone to watch it and if you are not caught up all the way you have 'til september to do so.

Yea Season 1 was pretty good. Season 2 is incredible from the first 5 minutes til the last. 3 slacks in the middle, but that finale...
smokin.gif

One of the top 5 shows on any channel the last few years.

Yea Season 1 was pretty good. Season 2 is incredible from the first 5 minutes til the last. 3 slacks in the middle, but that finale...
smokin.gif

One of the top 5 shows on any channel the last few years.

Definitely one of the best shows I've seen.
Discovered it about a month ago and went on a straight up marathon of all the episodes.
Watched them all over my Thanksgiving break.
Overall, season 2 was the best yet.
However, season 3 ended nicely.

Definitely one of the best shows I've seen.
Discovered it about a month ago and went on a straight up marathon of all the episodes.
Watched them all over my Thanksgiving break.
Overall, season 2 was the best yet.
However, season 3 ended nicely.

Originally Posted by hymen man

haven't watched it.
should i get into SOA or Boardwalk Empire first?
SOA is the way to go in my opinion. Things develop much faster in SOA plus the twist and turns are great. The last two season finales have been 
pimp.gif
 only Spartacus Blood and Sand's finale are touching them/

Originally Posted by hymen man

haven't watched it.
should i get into SOA or Boardwalk Empire first?
SOA is the way to go in my opinion. Things develop much faster in SOA plus the twist and turns are great. The last two season finales have been 
pimp.gif
 only Spartacus Blood and Sand's finale are touching them/

Back
Top Bottom