so i just picked up the atcq x jordan

do my fellow nters think it was a good purchase or should i have waited for the pewter or the max orange retro 1s

lock if you want

it's up to wat u like, not wat NT likes.

my personally i like all 3 and all will be copped

don't need to ask us. people all have different taste. if you care about what we think...save up and get the DMP's =)

Originally Posted by superillegent

don't need to ask us. people all have different taste. if you care about what we think...save up and get the DMP's =)

True

If you're a Tribe fan then you made the right choice.

The max orange 1's have all nylon uppers which I'm not a fan of.

A Tribe Called Quest Represent, Represent

You can never go wrong with ATCQ. These just don't match me at all so I'm not guna cop, but they are still
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MethRer1A

Originally Posted by superillegent

True
preach brother!!!
especially the DMP part, thats what im doing!!!
pimp.gif

I believe they were actually marketed as a QS. Granted, a heavily slept on QS. They were only at QS accounts (Pener) in my city, none at Footaction whichusually gets any limited and LS joints. They're $10 under retail on www.skiptomyshoe.com and virtually a full size run still in stock. ...strange. I coppedand love them, but then I'm a big Tribe fan and I have a penchant for Jordan 1s so it was really a no brainer. To me, the shirt was the best part of therelease being that Midnight Marauders is my favorite Tribe record.

To each his own
I'm coppin my pair next pay day and I'm passin on the Max Orange 1's on account that my homey finally got my pair of Bred Hi Straps 1's
pimp.gif

These are horrible imo. I'm grabbing a pair of the Max Oranges. Pewters are pretty bad as well. Look like they're made out of duct tape.

didnt cop but would have if i had the extra hundred sittin around. Just bought the eggplants and now the two ones that come out on the 14th. and im done forfeb

get wht u like man...
u r collecting the shoes u like for yr own, not collecting for other ppl and with hype!
but IMO, max orange should have higher potential of price increasing later on...

this one is not much hype as i seen...
but 3 of em, i wont purchase, only interested in OG colorway, unless some freaky CW, such as the NL blk/maize, or some UNC cw i would luv to c as new colors!
but if someone gift it to me, ofcuz i dont mind to wear em~ lol however it will possibily happen in my dream

its all about wat u like bro, i personally woulda copped the max orange over the atcq's. thas jus me tho.

Back
Top Bottom