So i just saw Passion of the Christ for the 1st time....

Originally Posted by JordanHead718212

Originally Posted by Faint Dj3

I laughed during the brutal scenes. THEY beat his !!!.
Black people? huh how many where you expecting to see in Jerusalem 32AD?
Shut the *@$@ up
now now, no need for that....I knew it was coming smh.
Realize everyone doesn't and shouldn't think like you do. If I find something funny that you or even most people would find appalling means absolutely nothing. Neither is wrong/right. Just relax there buddy
laugh.gif

No matter what your beliefs are, this is a very powerful film.....I recommend it to anyone who's never seen
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

NTers have gotten better these days for falling for obvious ban-bait threads

wonder if NT admins secretly create troll threads for population control...

Man shut up _, you act like this a #@%$*!@ privileged secret society, this a public message board. Population control because its not a post about a skinny white girl or any Apple products. You a #@%$*!@ ham smh

Shut the *@$@ up
Realize everyone doesn't and shouldn't think like you do. If I find something funny that you or even most people would find appalling means absolutely nothing. Neither is wrong/right. Just relax there buddy
laugh.gif

Ppl are quoting your post because you are ignorant and believe that there shouldn't have been many dark skinned people on that area in that time period.

Originally Posted by Cuffy

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

NTers have gotten better these days for falling for obvious ban-bait threads

wonder if NT admins secretly create troll threads for population control...

Man shut up _, you act like this a #@%$*!@ privileged secret society, this a public message board. Population control because its not a post about a skinny white girl or any Apple products. You a #@%$*!@ ham smh
Its Not?!?!?!?
grin.gif

*deletes account*

Shut the *@$@ up
laugh.gif

Ppl are quoting your post because you are ignorant and believe that there shouldn't have been many dark skinned people on that area in that time period.

If im so ignorant inform me. I had no idea there was a vast black population where jesus lived. got a link?

Originally Posted by foxdawg2000

did it really even go down?
What do you mean?  The beating he took or the event?  I'm sure it's been documented by the Romans and it does appear in history books.  Crucifying people was a hobby of theirs.

trollololol
but Jesus had hair of wool tho' 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by RetroSan

trollololol
but Jesus had hair of wool tho' 
grin.gif

so they say............

laugh.gif

If im so ignorant inform me. I had no idea there was a vast black population where jesus lived. got a link?

For starters, a white man played Simon in the movie. Simon from CYRENE....Cyrene is Libya. Libya is in Africa right? So you get a white actor to play him right O_0

Troll thread or not this was a powerful movie to me. Jesus paid the ultimate price laying his life down for my freedom and was marred more than any man beyond recognition, so this depiction wasn't even a tenth of what actually went down
30t6p3b.gif

As usual the book was better than the movie.

Seriously though, I'm an Atheist and have not seen the movie. But if you're a person faith, I'm sure it is a powerful movie.

Movie was TRASH. An entire movie of dudes beating the breaks off Hay Zeus. lol

For starters, a white manplayed Simon in the movie. Simon from CYRENE....Cyrene is Libya. Libya is in Africa right? So you get a white actor to play him right O_0

Dude, I just looked up Cyrene, and it's an ancient Greek colony...

Originally Posted by shogun

Originally Posted by foxdawg2000

did it really even go down?
What do you mean?  The beating he took or the event?  I'm sure it's been documented by the Romans and it does appear in history books.  Crucifying people was a hobby of theirs.
Definitely a hypothetical....

Originally Posted by knnyngo

For starters, a white manplayed Simon in the movie. Simon from CYRENE....Cyrene is Libya. Libya is in Africa right? So you get a white actor to play him right O_0

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
not sure if srs, but Simon was from Cyrene, Lybia.

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

Originally Posted by knnyngo

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
not sure if srs, but Simon was from Cyrene, Lybia.
laugh.gif

gholami20110218100038903.jpg

Yeah real BLACK looking to me.

Honestly I wasn't trying to troll on your post. I just stated how I reacted to the movie.
grin.gif

People from north of the Sahara aren't black. Sub Saharan Africans are black. Talking about skin tone for the most part.

Back
Top Bottom