So i just saw Passion of the Christ for the 1st time....

Bout to go home to watch it tonight. I bought the dvd a while ago but never had the basketballs to watch it.

Originally Posted by Shady4Life

Jesus is the TRUTH

nerd.gif
 i peeped what you did

images

damm all these years i thought i was the only one that laughed while everyone was crying,, lol i kept sayin to myself like they didnt see this coming acting shocked n +%#%,,

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Glorified snuff film, and as far as historically accurate portrayal goes Jesus looked like Osama Bin Laden not that long haired blue eyed surfer/hippie they keep tryna force on people

-co sign,
Said this out loud one day in history class freshman yr highschool, Teacher stared me down and told me to keep quiet.

Yeah most ppl dnt want to believe that Jesus was of a darker complexion. Not saying he was Black, but not the guy they depict

I was just reading about Jim Caviezel complaining about how the industry treated him after he filmed this movie. He's bascially being blocked from great roles he knows he would have gotten had he not played Jesus. Interesting stuff.
I liked the movie.

He could walk on water, give sight to the blind and the son of a God but couldn't avoid an @@@ whoopin

$** Outa Here
laugh.gif

I kept my laughs to myself when I saw people crying.

The actual happening was far more barbaric than the movie.. But they didn't make the film like that since some will be dying from laughing...

Originally Posted by TkTheGirl

I was just reading about Jim Caviezel complaining about how the industry treated him after he filmed this movie. He's bascially being blocked from great roles he knows he would have gotten had he not played Jesus. Interesting stuff.
I liked the movie.

Serious question, has he had any great roles prior to that movie?
nerd.gif

Atleast the "atheists" used to have the manners to wait for the religious folk to say something, now they just start swinging. 

They definitely exagerated some stuff that went down, know way they beat him that badly and he definitely didnt carry the whole 200 pound cross or however much they way. You cant say it didnt happen though

I dont give a @#%+ what Jesus looked like because he did what he did and that's all that matters.

Even if the movie was poorly made, it still got to me because of what was actually happening. The fact that he willingly put himself through that for us. Hard to watch.

Them Romans was ruthless
30t6p3b.gif

one person says troll then everyone else hops on the bandwagon of calling the OP a troll.
30t6p3b.gif
Maybe he just liked the movie and wanted to know what other people thought? NT'ers always tryna put people on flame, smh.  Only read the first page though....

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Originally Posted by Faint Dj3

I laughed during the brutal scenes. THEY beat his !!!.
Black people? huh how many where you expecting to see in Jerusalem 32AD?
laugh.gif

Son just let them beat his @$# like it was okay.
really though. Where's young jesus who kills people for bumping into him when you need him.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Glorified snuff film, and as far as historically accurate portrayal goes Jesus looked like Osama Bin Laden not that long haired blue eyed surfer/hippie they keep tryna force on people
I think they did a pretty good job in the movie as far as his look goes.  He didn't look too European to me but i'm not an expert on how a Jewish man looked during that time in that region.

Originally Posted by Faint Dj3

I laughed during the brutal scenes. THEY beat his !!!.
Black people? huh how many where you expecting to see in Jerusalem 32AD?

to be honest the whole movie was nothing even close to comdey your a disgraces for you laughing @ this movie that #$!! almost made me cry

Back
Top Bottom