So I just sent this girl a pic... Vol. Update on Pg. 1

Come on fam.. u gotta give it time before u just start sendin pics of the D.
laugh.gif

Normally , it's definitely a good thing .

If it wasn't , I think she would have put "uhmm , ok" ... & gradually slid her +@# off AIM .

Or her connection got messed up with..or she was busy doing something and had to log off..

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Normally , it's definitely a good thing .

If it wasn't , I think she would have put "uhmm , ok" ... & gradually slid her +@# off AIM .
Maybe she has some self respect?

Another L for you.

wait you sent her "whip it out" pics, damm dun you lookin at 4-5 yrs? RIP, Or she just laughing at you.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

wait you sent her "whip out" pics, damm dun you lookin at 4-5 yrs? RIP, Or she just laughing at you.
4-5? She's 19 bro
laugh.gif

And it wasn't unexpected, I asked her if she wanted it all natural, she said it didn't matter, she knew I was gonna send it like that lol.

It could still be a bad thing, but we have history, not some new breezie that I was talking to
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bruce negro

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

wait you sent her "whip out" pics, damm dun you lookin at 4-5 yrs? RIP, Or she just laughing at you.
4-5? She's 19 bro
laugh.gif

And it wasn't unexpected, I asked her if she wanted it all natural, she said it didn't matter, she knew I was gonna send it like that lol.

It could still be a bad thing, but we have history, not some new breezie that I was talking to
laugh.gif

The +$@*? Your ##$@ is burger?

Back
Top Bottom