So I just sent this girl a pic... Vol. Update on Pg. 1

Originally Posted by Ninjasonik

me: Lol ok, so if you could have casual, no strings attached, unwhoreish sex with my body, would you?

SMH

http://stupidjuice.net/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/******s_we_all_know_one.jpg

NO SWAG
laugh.gif
Funny. But I love how NTers will try to roast one dudewho puts himself out there while they don't bother to show who they're smashing, or give valid proof... that's funnier
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bruce negro

Originally Posted by Ninjasonik

me: Lol ok, so if you could have casual, no strings attached, unwhoreish sex with my body, would you?

SMH

http://stupidjuice.net/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/******s_we_all_know_one.jpg

NO SWAG
laugh.gif
Funny. But I love how NTers will try to roast one dude who puts himself out there while they don't bother to show who they're smashing, or give valid proof... that's funnier
laugh.gif

what? You don't know how to bag a girl my dude. Who the *#++ says that to a girl? And this is who I'm hitting.
2sbo45y.jpg
still got 0 swag

Itd be different if you didnt already know this chick and this was the first convo ever. But since she already seen your business and she wasnt mad about it ithink you might have a chance OP. You gotta be in it to win it.

Originally Posted by i love aj 5and7

Originally Posted by doctorjay507

"me: Lol ok, so if you could have casual, no strings attached, unwhoreish sex with my body, would you?"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

The new pickup line of late-summer '09
Has to be, if not for seriousness for the lulz
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by horchata kid

So I guess Whip It Out now = YNS
Whip It Out has always = YNS

If homie happened to be with her in person, he'd probably still be washing the pepper spray out of his eyes.

Nal fam you sounded extra thirsty and like a complete weirdo

You sent her your pic in a non sexual conversation- mistake #1
You were steadily asking her what she thought of your Johnson- mistake #2
You were steadily asking her would she have sex with you- mistake #3

YNS EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Nal fam you sounded extra thirsty and like a complete weirdo

You sent her your pic in a non sexual conversation- mistake #1
You were steadily asking her what she thought of your Johnson- mistake #2
You were steadily asking her would she have sex with you- mistake #3

YNS EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

snoop7by6hg.gif

Originally Posted by TkTheGirl

Wow your kind of creepy...
laugh.gif
yeah very....you sound like youre begging basically and I still smh at how you gonna just sent a girl pics of you like that outta no where

her: Ummmm lmao idk, weird question to think about
me: Lol you know, would you or wouldn't you? Ha, if you're attracted enough to my body then there's a better chance you'd want to #&%$ it
her: Is that what you want? Haha.
are u kidding me pal... u actually said that.... get ur flame suit on...

oh, and looks like the girls arent workin out for ya... try ur luck with guys....then we can see more of these "slick" lines....

Originally Posted by stuntastic020

Originally Posted by TkTheGirl

Wow your kind of creepy...
laugh.gif
yeah very....you sound like youre begging basically and I still smh at how you gonna just sent a girl pics of you like that outta no where
dude sounded like a rapist

mad eager and desperate epitomy of a niketalker

what? You don't know how to bag a girl my dude. Who the *#++ says that to a girl? And this is who I'm hitting.
2sbo45y.jpg
still got 0 swag

ahahahahah....DUCKTALES......with a name like "ninjasonik" im sure ur just a magnet... haha u and OP have something in common now

OP learn how to be a man. a man doesnt ask for sex, a man is assertive.

like someone said above YNS ever..

"so um, uh.. would u still like to have sex with me?"

idiot
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Tarvald Drama Chase

2sbo45y.jpg
still got 0 swag

ahahahahah....DUCKTALES......with a name like "ninjasonik" im sure ur just a magnet... haha u and OP have something in common now

23m7tjd.jpg
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom