Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

laugh.gif

next on the list...scumbag stickie memes
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Anybody? 
nerd.gif

My wife showed me an article she read yesterday about young kids flipping shoes in South Florida.  I LOLed when I saw part of it was about Stickie23.  I wonder if I will see him at the Hard Rock tonight.  Excerpt and link to article below.

http://www.momsmiami.com/?a=profile&u=2&t=blog&blog_id=3888http://www.momsmiami.com/?a=profile&u=2&t=blog&blog_id=3888

George Coloney, 15, who splits his time between his mom’s in Weston and dad’s in Fort Lauderdale, has more than 100 pairs of sneakers. Though he started collecting at about age 11, he doesn’t aim to make profits off of buying and selling. He buys shoes because he likes them.

"I’m into quality footwear, whether its sneakers or Cole-Haan," said George, who completed ninth grade at University School. "I like the way they look, I like the meaning of the shoe and the story behind
it."

George, who works at Rarefootage, a sneaker store at the Seminole Hard Rock, has made a name for himself running a YouTube channel and Twitter feed under the name Stickie213. Since 2008, George has made more than 200 videos reviewing sneakers, many as pre-releases.

"I do it to market myself, to brand myself, so when I call Nike, I’m not some random name; they’ve heard of me," he said. "Sometimes I can get access to shoes really early."

One of his choice YouTube interviews was with Jason Petrie, who designs LeBron James’ shoes for Nike.

"I want to see where these things can take me," George said. "I don’t know what I’m going to do when I’m older, but I know I’m going to be a billionaire."

Originally Posted by jackl45

"I want to see where these things can take me," George said. "I don’t know what I’m going to do when I’m older, but I know I’m going to be a billionaire."

soon as mommy and daddy pass away.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by HOHLegend

Lol fam thanks. That proves there's 2 people on the account. Op is like my best friend. He gives me mad F&F coupons and hooks me up with discounts. I've always helped people out on here with coupons. Like 5 different F&F times... at the end of the day it is wut it is... and the way ya making it seem is like op is gonna get herbed by stickie. LOL. Op is kinda big ask stickie. I should have known not to reply and justify op for himself cuz on nt u could never win wen the spectators want blood LOL...
2gwiczo.jpg

You damb right we want blood OP! Quit actin like you aint who you say you is.

My wife showed me an article she read yesterday about young kids flipping shoes in South Florida.  I LOLed when I saw part of it was about Stickie23.  I wonder if I will see him at the Hard Rock tonight.  Excerpt and link to article below.

http://www.momsmiami.com/?a=profile&u=2&t=blog&blog_id=3888http://www.momsmiami.com/?a=profile&u=2&t=blog&blog_id=3888

George Coloney, 15, who splits his time between his mom’s in Weston and dad’s in Fort Lauderdale, has more than 100 pairs of sneakers. Though he started collecting at about age 11, he doesn’t aim to make profits off of buying and selling. He buys shoes because he likes them.

"I’m into quality footwear, whether its sneakers or Cole-Haan," said George, who completed ninth grade at University School. "I like the way they look, I like the meaning of the shoe and the story behind
it."

George, who works at Rarefootage, a sneaker store at the Seminole Hard Rock, has made a name for himself running a YouTube channel and Twitter feed under the name Stickie213. Since 2008, George has made more than 200 videos reviewing sneakers, many as pre-releases.

"I do it to market myself, to brand myself, so when I call Nike, I’m not some random name; they’ve heard of me," he said. "Sometimes I can get access to shoes really early."

One of his choice YouTube interviews was with Jason Petrie, who designs LeBron James’ shoes for Nike.

his name looks like George Clooney if you look at it quick...stickie wins ops a lame

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Originally Posted by HOHLegend

Originally Posted by arff23

Why would someone else post under your name? Why would you let them?........

Op of the thread isn't allowed to have any SNEAKER social accounts. He told me the story when he came to my crib and he posted on niketalk. To prove the point of op not having his own handle. Remember rockdeep got banned and came back as deeprock, then got banned again, well op (my friend) gave rock his old handle on here (nikedealer). Stickie its on you on what u wanna do. Just pm me if you want his number.

1zf6b6d.jpg

Sweet Jesus....lmao....

it."

this thread has so many twists and turns... we need a confrontation video to satisfy the NT familia
110950_o.gif

Originally Posted by Jordanscrub

Originally Posted by ALDY

Originally Posted by stickie213

First of... I never offered the dude money! Never. 
This is how our convo went...

"Could I help you with anything?"

- "A swoosh account would be nice! (Pun intended)"

"Hahaha no can do man"

"Arent you Stickie213?!"

- "Lol yeah man whats good (surprised he knew who i was lol)"

Yes I was asking for a swoosh account, but not in any serious way.

He went to the back, and when he came out, I simply handed him my card and told him to let me know if he could do anything...

This dude is trying to make me look like a fool... Why? Who knows...

And yo, I hope you work today because Im planning to head over there in a few hours! 

Talk to you like a grown man..

Not to be cocky sir, but get on my level before you try to make me look like an idiot!

If you didnt like me, wanted me to get out of the store, or any of the bs youre making up, why didnt you just say something? Do you really think i need a Swoosh that bad? I get most of the stuff that actually is discounted on there for free!

For everyone talking about the rents being paid, just stop. lol Ive been working up to 40 hours a week at a boutique dont in South Fla called Soles Inc for the past two years.

Have some respect!

See you later today Buddy
tumblr_l8t6fz78Lk1qzx3jto1_400.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

it."

this thread has so many twists and turns... we need a confrontation video to satisfy the NT familia
110950_o.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 damn the spoil life is good
30t6p3b.gif

By the looks of that article it seems like stickie is doing much better than alot of us were at that age....jakes on you OP.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

By the looks of that article it seems like stickie is doing much better than alot of us were at that age....jakes on you OP.

You got a good point there. 

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

it."

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 @ the comment about "when I call nike, I'm not some random name" GTFOHWTBS

RaWeX05 wrote:
HOHLegend wrote:
arff23 wrote:
Why would someone else post under your name? Why would you let them?........

Op of the thread isn't allowed to have any SNEAKER social accounts. He told me the story when he came to my crib and he posted on niketalk. To prove the point of op not having his own handle. Remember rockdeep got banned and came back as deeprock, then got banned again, well op (my friend) gave rock his old handle on here (nikedealer). Stickie its on you on what u wanna do. Just pm me if you want his number.

1zf6b6d.jpg

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  x 
roll.gif
roll.gif

[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]