So I Met Stickie213 The Other Day

OP should have never came back saying that you "share accounts". You got sonned, and your on the verge of being Fired/Banned
I never knew who little dude was until today. All I can say is keep spending money, and making NT mad.
I watched that youtube video of Stickie213 showing off those Lebrons...... Dude you sound WAY TO MUCH like Maze from KATC. find your own identity.

Originally Posted by jackl45

"I want to see where these things can take me," George said. "I don’t know what I’m going to do when I’m older, but I know I’m going to be a billionaire."

can Niketown store managers make a billion dollars?

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Originally Posted by HOHLegend

Op of the thread isn't allowed to have any SNEAKER social accounts. He told me the story when he came to my crib and he posted on niketalk. To prove the point of op not having his own handle. Remember rockdeep got banned and came back as deeprock, then got banned again, well op (my friend) gave rock his old handle on here (nikedealer). Stickie its on you on what u wanna do. Just pm me if you want his number.

1zf6b6d.jpg

Sweet Jesus....lmao....
Me and my boys started saying "you lion" months ago...
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Brb checking my blood pressure after reading half of this thread...

You stickies older brother bruh?
laugh.gif
You been defending dude since pg. 1. Is your last name Colony?

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Brb checking my blood pressure after reading half of this thread...

You stickies older brother bruh?
laugh.gif
You been defending dude since pg. 1. Is your last name Colony?
captain save a bro
laugh.gif

OP is a mark bruh word APP!! Stickie came in with that 007 swag sniping all dem *+%* !*+@!$ bruh bruh! Aint een not mad at son bruh!! Had son in the stock room looking like a lil *!#*! bruh.

Originally Posted by MrWavez

wait wait wait wait just a minute...yall hating on a kid because his parents got money???
laugh.gif
 thats soooo lame. if you were rich and your kids wanted stuff you wouldnt get it for them? damn hating is at an all time high nowadays. if i see a kid bein taken care of like that it just motivates me to get my shoe game up and do my own thing...
ohwell.gif
this
eyes.gif

OP said that managers aren't allowed to have accounts on sites like NT. But how exactly would they know whether you have an account or not?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom