So I moved to Cleveland...

Cop a biggie

upload_2018-8-30_12-40-20.jpeg

can you still cop these? i thought they banned them since some dude got murked for his? i kinda want one though

I hit up Cleveland this past spring when I went on an MLB road trip. It's really as bad as NT makes it out to be :sick: . At least you'll be able to focus on school.

Pittsburgh is super underrated though.

Ironic this thread popped up and this comment..im from Pittsburgh but my boy got a group of us going to Cleveland for his 30th birthday in like 2 weeks. I'm gonna go regardless but I'm still confused why the hell anyone would want to go there for any special occasion?!

It's really not that bad.

I can say you have to be built different to be comfortable in cities like that.

It ain't sweet.

Last time I was up there I saw a black biker gang drive down the street with tools just hanging out their jackets :lol:

you mind sharing the stores? im trying to cop 1... rather drop paper on the biggie instead of a canada goose

I’m pretty sure you didn’t HAVE to move to Cleveland of all places for med school. Dumb decision.

I'm pretty sure you DON'T know what your talking about.

Cleveland has one of the best hospitals in the country (Cleveland Clinic) and is pretty close to some of the best in the country including Cincinnati's Children's which might be #1 in the country.

you mind sharing the stores? im trying to cop 1... rather drop paper on the biggie instead of a canada goose

Since it's still summer your not gonna be able to walk into a store and get one right now so your best bet is online. If you want to cop in store I would suggest going to Fordham and trying to talk dudes down in the spots that sells the leathers and high fashion kicks.

Don't know your size but this isn't a bad price at all https://m.ebay.com/itm/NWT-MARMOT-L...327233?hash=item28640df181:g:9PkAAOSw1IlZwrC-

I'm pretty sure you DON'T know what your talking about.

Cleveland has one of the best hospitals in the country (Cleveland Clinic) and is pretty close to some of the best in the country including Cincinnati's Children's which might be #1 in the country.

Well excuuuuuuuse me

I actually don’t mind the city at all so far. I like that there’s space to move around. Of course, it’s not Los Angeles, but kingkoopa kingkoopa is 100% right. A big reason why I moved out here was for the Cleveland Clinic. They have a lot of Top 5 programs in the nation. Case Western Reserve itself is a pretty good school too.

Thanks for all the help fambs

Back
Top Bottom