So I moved to Cleveland...

Yo! I just moved to Cleveland earlier this year too. But I'm moving back to Vegas once my contract is up at the Clinic

Welcome to the city.

How old are you and Are you into clubs/lounges ? If so it’s usually

Friday - east end, rumor , park
Saturday - Medusa
Sunday - Rumor

There’s random more lowkey/soft kick it’s throught our the week . I can let you know whenever you want to get out.

If not there’s so dope monthly events we have. Selective hearing, I got 5 on it , etc. that I recommend going to regardless.

Bside and city east hookah bar on Coventry is cool depending on your age and “type” of kick it . It’s more so the hipsters crowd.

Xhibition is pretty much are only store that gets limited shoes/clothes

Blueprint on Coventry resells supreme, palace, etc.

Beachwood is really our only mall and it’s not that good lol.

If you like bar hopping , the flats and Lakewood area are the spots to go . Flats is usually mix and Lakewood is mainly white . We have this old school arcade over there we go to called 16bit. Can just Uber over there and hang out all night

Food wise , spot on mayfield called scalpers has the greatest wings ever. Thursday is wing night .

Stay away from Lee/harvard area and 55th.

I can tell you some people/places to follow to keep up with. I kick It pretty often , although I’m slowing down now but just message me if there’s a random day and you want to know what to do .

Welcome to the city.

How old are you and Are you into clubs/lounges ? If so it’s usually

Friday - east end, rumor , park
Saturday - Medusa
Sunday - Rumor

There’s random more lowkey/soft kick it’s throught our the week . I can let you know whenever you want to get out.

If not there’s so dope monthly events we have. Selective hearing, I got 5 on it , etc. that I recommend going to regardless.

Bside and city east hookah bar on Coventry is cool depending on your age and “type” of kick it . It’s more so the hipsters crowd.

Xhibition is pretty much are only store that gets limited shoes/clothes

Blueprint on Coventry resells supreme, palace, etc.

Beachwood is really our only mall and it’s not that good lol.

If you like bar hopping , the flats and Lakewood area are the spots to go . Flats is usually mix and Lakewood is mainly white . We have this old school arcade over there we go to called 16bit. Can just Uber over there and hang out all night

Food wise , spot on mayfield called scalpers has the greatest wings ever. Thursday is wing night .

Stay away from Lee/harvard area and 55th.

I can tell you some people/places to follow to keep up with. I kick It pretty often , although I’m slowing down now but just message me if there’s a random day and you want to know what to do .
Figured it out Figured it out Preciate the love bro. I’m about to turn 27. I do like clubs and lounges, as long as they play some hip-hop or R&B. Not really into the whole EDM thing.

Bout to send you a PM tho.

Back
Top Bottom