So i need new jumpers and saw these at H&M should i cop or will people think im brokeback??

i don't like the first one mucn, but its the stripes on it, the 2nd and 3rd are nice though.

I also like having sex with chicks, if that makes taking m recommendation easier.

Really you shouldn't be asking a message board full of men (blatently homophobic adolescent men no less) for advice on how to dress unless you are tryingto impress said homophobic adolescents.

With that said, if I saw a dude in those sweaters (when the hell did they become jumpers/pullovers?) I would not think that they are homosexual. But considerthe source, all I wear during the winter is sweaters like those and NTs feared skinny jeans. I've said it before though, and I'll say it again, whitegirls LOVE that look.

uhm..tf you callin em jumpers for?
i came in expecting overalls and@$+$..
smh.gif

Originally Posted by BIG FAME ONE

I also like having sex with chicks, if that makes taking m recommendation easier.

roll.gif

While I thought "jumpers" were Chi-town slang forsneakers & universally thought to be something that old women wear, those SWEATERS look ok to me. If you're trying to be "in fashion," thecomment that stripes were out is opinionated. Certain things, like stripes, really don't go out of "fashion" even though they may not be asfashionable every season.

Style-wise, I think they look fine if, again, they compliment your style.

I think of H&M as everyday type clothing. you don't break the bank & you don't look like a bum. You just have on something that looks nice andwas affordable.

How is that gay? I see dudes in PYP threads wearing sweaters with huge polo bears on them, and I never saw a post about that. That would be more gay thenH&M. If you like it just get it, stop having such a low self esteem.

Back
Top Bottom