So I need some back up for this debate vol. fml

He dumb if he thinks the earth is flat. Plus take him to a museum to look at dinosaur bones since he thinks they didn’t exist.

OP, you posted a video that uses The Bible as a reference for flat Earth.Does your dad accept The Bible?
The Bible does depict an Earth that functions opposite of mainstream scientific belief (immovable/ stationary, geocentric). But the Bible also talk about dinosaurs too, so your pops can't accept one and not the other.

Basically short and sweet, I have always been one to hear both sides and form my own opinion. And question everything. I recently moved back in with my pops before starting a new job near by in socal. And I know socal breeds conspiracy theorists and my dad is a major one. From 911 to Titanic to Illuminati

But this takes the cake. Dude came at me with the leaders of Catholicism are evil, corrupt, use religion to deceive the masses, theory of relativity, dinosaurs & Big Bang are all fabricated and .... yes the earth is flat.
This is where you lost me :lol:

To what purpose would entail deceiving the masses that the earth is flat and the theory of relativity is not true?

Dad sounds like a conspiracy theorist just to be a conspiracy theorist.

Last edited:
tell your dad next time he takes a flight and its in the stratosphere, why he cant see the edge of the Earth and consider why theres a horizon

Imo he's right about Catholicism though. Organized religion has been trash

I believe in the Big Bang but only because it has more evidence considering our universes origins than any other theory of creation

Dinosaurs weren't real? Tf lmao. I would just clown him for that, ridicule is sometimes hella effective in exposing faulty beliefs.

In terms of his dinosaur disbelief, this graph does a good job of showing just how short humanities existence has been in comparison to the timeline of our planet

Geologic+Time_crop.jpg

This doesn't count for the very many anthropological findings which should be evidence enough either.

If the timeline of Earth was depicted as a hand our existence on it would barely fill a fingernail.

In terms of his dinosaur disbelief, this graph does a good job of showing just how short humanities existence has been in comparison to the timeline of our planet

Geologic+Time_crop.jpg

This doesn't count for the very many anthropological findings which should be evidence enough either.

If the timeline of Earth was depicted as a hand our existence on it would barely fill a fingernail.

How do Dinos play into the story of Creation?

@Bend_The_Knee
htg designs htg designs

@Bend_The_Knee
htg designs htg designs

Aliens actually visited earth during the time of the dinosaurs.
But once they realized that the oceans and skies and land were filled with giant reptile monsters and other abominations, they deemed earth uninhabitable.
To correct this they sent a giant bomb (meteor) to kill off the dinosaurs and see if a more intelligent life could evolve.

While the Catholic Church is a pretty diabolical entity, it is still best not to fight the conspiracy theorists directly, because their "facts" and evidence are limited only by ones imagination and ability to make vague connections while playing dramatic garageband loops. You will run out of ammunition before they will.

As someone who has gone ALL the way down the rabbit hole. (Freemasons, Secret Societies, Interdimensional beings, Hollow Earth, Bottomless hole in the NW united states, Art Bell, Dulce New Mexico, Pyramid energy generators, 911, Philadelphia Experiment, Tesla, Rothschilds, False flags, Knights Templar, Nibiru, HAARP, Annunaki, Mk Ultra, pineal gland calcification etc....)

The question you really need to ask is...
If X conspiracy is true, how is your life affected? How are you affected? What can you do to change the situation? Are you going to do anything about it? At some point, the discovery phase has to move to an action phase. What I found was that most conspiracies had no effect on my day to day life, and I do not have the resources to travel, discover, expose, and preserve myself from "The Powers That Be" who would seek to silence me. No amount of information without concrete artifacts to show people will instantly convince enough people to beat "them" unless you got da alien body in the trunk, at which point you can't tell anyone that you are even looking for answers seriously until you are ready to reveal. You will most likely be put on watch lists at that point.

Never really cared if the earth was round or flat (Its round btw ) ...just gotta survive and make moves on whatever it is everyday

This is always my question when it comes to THIS CT
i think it stems from the concept that of you control what the people belive, you control the people. I know from the biblical perspective, it makes it easier to dismiss the notion of a Creator. If we are flat, and everything is round. We are different. We are unique. That increases the gravity of our thoughts and actions and can create a greater sense of purpose since we are on a stage of sorts. But if we are random chance with the possibility of their being other life, we are less special, less important. The powers that be are the biggest powers there are.

@Bend_The_Knee
htg designs htg designs
They were created and coexisted with man. They were wiped out in the flood that both science, the Bible, and numerous different ancient civilizations express. It's a common biblical belief they are described in Job 40:

15 Behold now behemoth, which I made with thee; he eateth grass as an ox. 16 Lo now, his strength is in his loins, and his force is in the navel of his belly. 17 He moveth his tail like a cedar: the sinews of his stones are wrapped together. 18 His bones are as strong pieces of brass; his bones are like bars of iron.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom