So I saw Shia LaBeouf Today...

good - I have ear plugs but have a good one!

lol

dude was mean mugging like his scaring somebody ...

Shia needs to recollect the last time he acted bad!

That fat **** sneak attacked Shia. Tuff guy to hit a dude sitting on the sidewalk.

i heard shia labeaouf and alec baldwin ddint get along during there roles at a broadway show
Yes.  They just couldn't get along. Baldwin was stuck in his lazy ways of not wanting to work hard and read lines with everybody else. Shia didn't like that and voice his concerns over that and they just couldn't get along.

Last edited:
how was Shia right next to him at the light after dude on the bike cut through so much traffic?
You've never seen cars cut through traffic, then end up at the same stoplight even though you were going the speed limit?

Go watch Lawless great movie. He is also in The Company You Keep  with Robert Redford which is another good movie.

1. Lawless is not a great movie, I enjoyed it though.
2. The Company You Keep is far from a good movie. Robert Redford can barely walk but he can jog in that movie? Nick Nolte is barely alive driving a truck and speaking.

-Read the comments about riding between the lanes, it's disgusting what people say. It's legal in CA. I rarely do it because it's illegal here so it's not worth it but it's foolish how angry cars get because they're stuck in traffic and the bikes aren't. If you have a problem, get yourself a bike.

Go watch Lawless great movie. He is also in The Company You Keep  with Robert Redford which is another good movie.

1. Lawless is not a great movie, I enjoyed it though.
2. The Company You Keep is far from a good movie. Robert Redford can barely walk but he can jog in that movie? Nick Nolte is barely alive driving a truck and speaking.

-Read the comments about riding between the lanes, it's disgusting what people say. It's legal in CA. I rarely do it because it's illegal here so it's not worth it but it's foolish how angry cars get because they're stuck in traffic and the bikes aren't. If you have a problem, get yourself a bike.

Very informative vid on Lane splitting.

Good info on lane splitting. I assumed it was legal after going to LA last summer and seeing it being done by some many bikers, if it was legal here that would give more incentive to get a motorcycle.

how was Shia right next to him at the light after dude on the bike cut through so much traffic?
You've never seen cars cut through traffic, then end up at the same stoplight even though you were going the speed limit?

Yep. I hate these losers who do this. Trying to make up 5 seconds by being a lame driver is negated when you end up at the same point moments later with the people you cutoff.

Yep. I hate these losers who do this. Trying to make up 5 seconds by being a lame driver is negated when you end up at the same point moments later with the people you cutoff.

da hemi is fast b, we cant slow down

that is crazy the lane splitting...but ive been in europe and didnt think twice about lane splitting. Interesting.

Back
Top Bottom