So I saw Shia LaBeouf Today...

2mev9lx.jpg

:rofl:

Saw Shia LaBeouf last time I was at The Magic Castle in Hollywood.

It's always strange to see someone you've seen in movies/TV in person. Dude is a lame to me because he got super drunk and did his best to ruin the final magic show for everyone by being obnoxious.

His date was pretty cute though. She almost fell off the stage while volunteering for a magic trick and had to be replaced :lol:

lived in CA all my life and never knew lane splitting was illegal in other places

Yeah, my boy out here just gotta bike and he's from CA. He started lane splitting the first day and I was just like man, be careful with that. You can't do that here. He was not happy :smh:

That Wade/LeBron with Shia in the back is hilarious :rofl:

OP you should of told him...

nvm...yo OP you made this up man? 

Last edited:
I honestly don't think shia was mad about lane splitting...he actually is a pretty big motorcycle enthusiast. His Ducati in wall street was gorgeous

View media item 499181
So maybe he was checking the bike out....

Based on the video everything seemed cool and even steven between the two.

how could someone with so much money be so miserable? and let a douche on the road like OP ruin his day? he look straight depressed like he would have a therapy session about what happened. 

how could someone with so much money be so miserable? and let a douche on the road like OP ruin his day? he look straight depressed like he would have a therapy session about what happened. 
Money+life=mo problems

Money can't buy happiness.

Or at least, that's what I've heard poor people say.

Back
Top Bottom