So, I seen Josh Childress at the Cheesecake Factory

youd be surprised how many celebs/atlethes you would see at cheesecake factory, my girl saw Michael Jacksons mom and family there.

I met her before her son died. R.I.P.

I see Josh Childress at least once a week, his girl has cakes. She's a mixed black chick, she's hot!

I see Josh Childress at least once a week, his girl has cakes. She's a mixed black chick, she's hot!

Seen Jamal & his "entourage" at Lennox Mall in december. People acted like he was a normal guy

Seen Jamal & his "entourage" at Lennox Mall in december. People acted like he was a normal guy

J Childress used to post on NT a while back (when he was still on the Hawks)

J Childress used to post on NT a while back (when he was still on the Hawks)

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

weird my mom saw some NBA player at a Cheesecake Factory in San Francisco...forgot who though

you know what happened between her coming home to tell you the story and leaving the cheesecake factory...

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

weird my mom saw some NBA player at a Cheesecake Factory in San Francisco...forgot who though

you know what happened between her coming home to tell you the story and leaving the cheesecake factory...

ive seen him numerous times for some reason
laugh.gif

last time i saw him was at the cerritos mall a few years ago

real cool dude, down to earth

ive seen him numerous times for some reason
laugh.gif

last time i saw him was at the cerritos mall a few years ago

real cool dude, down to earth

He's always in The Bay Area, sometimes he even goes to De Anza College.

He's always in The Bay Area, sometimes he even goes to De Anza College.

Damn i guess my boy wasn't lying he told me that he was shooting around at the East Valley YMCA up my street, as a NTer i knew it was ducktales but i guess not santa clara neighbors San Jose so it does make sense, sucks that i missed meeting him... Oh well

Damn i guess my boy wasn't lying he told me that he was shooting around at the East Valley YMCA up my street, as a NTer i knew it was ducktales but i guess not santa clara neighbors San Jose so it does make sense, sucks that i missed meeting him... Oh well

Back
Top Bottom