So, I seen Josh Childress at the Cheesecake Factory

I saw Blake Griffin at the Venetian. Oddly enough, it was right in front of the Grand Lux Cafe (owned by the Cheesecake Factory folks). Wasn't anything too special, my regular season stats are about the same as his.

Ruff C wrote:
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ikari XD

I saw Blake Griffin at the Venetian. Oddly enough, it was right in front of the Grand Lux Cafe (owned by the Cheesecake Factory folks). Wasn't anything too special, my regular season stats are about the same as his.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

When I went to San Diego a couple of years ago, me and my fam stayed in the same hotel as the Colts. Chatted with Bob Sanders and Reggie Wayne, both guys were pretty chill. Down to Earth, but Wayne had some hot %#$ girls with him...

When I went to San Diego a couple of years ago, me and my fam stayed in the same hotel as the Colts. Chatted with Bob Sanders and Reggie Wayne, both guys were pretty chill. Down to Earth, but Wayne had some hot %#$ girls with him...

roll.gif

they are the same

roll.gif

they are the same

Back
Top Bottom