So i seen Kanye and Common playin ball at the Y...

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

Eh. Kanye has been spotted all over Hawaii for months, including the Nas show last week. It's too bad we don't all carry cameras when we ball.
I helped Amber at my workspot at Nordstroms, she's always there.  They have a spot out here I forget where.  She's a certified dime though with nice feet.  
devil.gif
pimp.gif

I met common in Seattle almost 10 years ago. I asked him to sign a dollar. I spent it.
smh.gif

All this happened while he was buying like 150 cd's, he also had a bodyguard with him.

Yea that sounds true....I live in downtown BK and happen to see common a lot.. Dude is very down to earth he gets his haircuts at the spot next to mine so when he comes to NY he always stops by and gives everyone in the shop dap and joins the convos too...

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

if ur going to lift weights at the ymca why on earth would u have a camera on u?
You know, they invented these things, called cellular phones.
eyes.gif

Man when did this turn into omotalk, i swear real talk alot of yall are bicurious, or just outright gay. First it was threads about woman built like boys, dudes judging other dudes looks, and now dudes begging to see pics of another man.

I mean dudes are really clowning my man, begging and pleading and whinning like lil itches, getting they thomgs in a bunch about seeing pics of men at a gym. I could see if it was some hot woman or something, and even then that would be on some simp !+*(aint like you could do anything with a pic of a women on a shoe internet site). Like ok what was yall gonna do go fap to the pics ah something. I mean if yall need to get ya rocks off that bad there are probably tons of images and pics of these dudes for you to go through a whole jug of lotion.

I don't know why yall get so gassed up about dudes having to take pics, like "WHY DIDN'T YOU TAKE PICS"? Maybe because he isn't a lame *** internet nerd and realizes these dudes don't wanna feel like they're getting stalked by weirdos, especially when they just tryna play some mornin ball. This ain't the red carpet m************!

Im surprised this is only 5 pages, Im guessing nowadays if you want a Kanye thread to reach at least 10 pages you have to throw Ben Baller in there somewhere....

Yo OP were you wearing basketball shorts and some nikes??? I think i saw you. I played with Ye and Common later on and they invited me to their music studio where they made some new songs...they sound pretty dope

I would've played. don't care who it was. they challenge me and i'll accept. i just like to compete.

btw, OP should've asked him about his album. just saying. you probably wouldn't really get an answer and so on.

Originally Posted by LDJ

Man when did this turn into omotalk, i swear real talk alot of yall are bicurious, or just outright gay. First it was threads about woman built like boys, dudes judging other dudes looks, and now dudes begging to see pics of another man.

I mean dudes are really clowning my man, begging and pleading and whinning like lil itches, getting they thomgs in a bunch about seeing pics of men at a gym. I could see if it was some hot woman or something, and even then that would be on some simp !+*(aint like you could do anything with a pic of a women on a shoe internet site). Like ok what was yall gonna do go fap to the pics ah something. I mean if yall need to get ya rocks off that bad there are probably tons of images and pics of these dudes for you to go through a whole jug of lotion.

roll.gif

he aint lying though

Back
Top Bottom