So I seent this on the gram

Status
Not open for further replies.
The person responsible reached out.  The matter should be closed shortly.  I have no interest in being harsh about this, but we have to protect ourselves. 
Whole time I though it was an NT special collaboration or something.
That's exactly the problem. 
Tell me how LaVar created an entire brand seemingly overnight but I can't jump in the NT Shop and cop a tee and hat whenever I please.

I need answers, Meth.
If you want to go that route:  

For $500, I'll send you a hat in six months.  

resell about to go up on those hoodies after the cease and desist letters go out

$500 kind of steep for a hat do they come with matching $220 NT slides?
It's part of the new NT$ line, an elite experience for affluent influencers/fyre starters.

If you can't afford it, you don't have #NT$.

Tell me how LaVar created an entire brand seemingly overnight but I can't jump in the NT Shop and cop a tee and hat whenever I please.

I need answers, Meth.

Pics?
BRB, I have to photoshop the bedsheet out. 

C&D letters on a product you have zero proof is being produced for commercial gain. We Trump outchea, ya'll aint gon see the tax returns on these. Because they're not being produced for profit

The person responsible reached out.  The matter should be closed shortly.  I have no interest in being harsh about this, but we have to protect ourselves. 

Whole time I though it was an NT special collaboration or something.

That's exactly the problem. 

I need answers, Meth.

This is ridiculous, because for $495 I can get a pair of sneakers.

Maybe if you're willing to sign the hat AND get JRose5 to write a handwritten apology for those threatening PM's he sent me back in the day, I'll consider.

Last edited by a moderator:

I need answers, Meth.

7fd30adf_ripdoves.gif

To all the idiots talking about snitching, grow up. Good Lord. Somebody blatantly is doing trademark infringement from Supreme and doesn't even ask the creator of the site for permission that he could have EASILY gotten, and people who say something are in the wrong? What's hilarious is all these people saying all this garbage about saying something being wrong are the same people who either have or would be the first to cop out the minute they catch heat or get caught up in something, or would be furious if they had something they made used without their consent. Either grow up or stay home, live in your little fantasy world where doing things the wrong way is the way to go and watch Scarface or Belly a few more times. Clown shoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom