So I turned 21 today...

And with that my +#$!@%! license expires...am i %+@#+# until the new one comes in? I'm hoping this doesn't $+$% up my week

Counting on people not checking the expiration date...

^^^^
laugh.gif

u good b (paws)

Pretty sure license expires three day's after. Government hooks you up with a grace period so you can get your drink on

Worse comes to worse take that passport out and give it to the soberest one in your group

Most pertenent question is what are you doing sitting at home on your 21st birthday

You're 21. You should be more worried about whether your liver can still function rather than worry about your license.

in cali your license expires ON your 21 bday. they send renewal notices atleast a month in advance.

procrastination FTL

Originally Posted by doosta45

in cali your license expires ON your 21 bday. they send renewal notices atleast a month in advance.

procrastination FTL

yup. in cali. didn't really hit me that i would need to renew ASAP...

I must be missing something...but you can't get a new license on the same day by going into the DMV?...
is that a Cali thing?

Usually when you get a new ID, if it gets mailed to you, you should get a paper there saying that you're good to go and waiting for the actual one to besent to you....

some spots won't allow you with an expired license. really depends tho

but yeah, why can't you carry yo +#* to the DMV?

HBD son

same %%+@ happened to me last week on my bday
laugh.gif

I always carry one of my expired ID's..Most places will accept the paperback ID and an expired one

You didn't go out at midnight last night? Am I missing something? You should be so hungover you can't even look at a computer screen

HBD though.

And to answer your question, you should be good. When I applied for my L the snipped the top corner and gave me a paper one till my new one came on my birthday

Back
Top Bottom