So I was almost raped last night/this morning... Vol. srs UPDATED WITH PICS PAGE 6

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Originally Posted by Millzhouse719

Walking 8 miles to an airport? You must be one cheap person 
laugh.gif
. Know you learned your lesson though.
Thanks for a comment actually relating to the story, and not just that its ducktales.
Yes, I did learn my lesson.
And yes, I was trying to save money
roll.gif

<The fact that you can afford a plane ticket but you walked 8 miles with a 75lb suitcase to the airport in the middle of the night to save a couple bucks is absolute ridiculousness. Its actually a pretty cool story (would have gotten better if you would have stepped in for a sammie I'm sure) but I anybody who walks to a damn airport to save $30 on a cab ride can't be all there mentally. I'm gonna venture to say the Mexicans got lucky that night (not that kind of lucky but maybe they did).

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Originally Posted by Millzhouse719

Walking 8 miles to an airport? You must be one cheap person 
laugh.gif
. Know you learned your lesson though.
Thanks for a comment actually relating to the story, and not just that its ducktales.
Yes, I did learn my lesson.
And yes, I was trying to save money
roll.gif

<The fact that you can afford a plane ticket but you walked 8 miles with a 75lb suitcase to the airport in the middle of the night to save a couple bucks is absolute ridiculousness. Its actually a pretty cool story (would have gotten better if you would have stepped in for a sammie I'm sure) but I anybody who walks to a damn airport to save $30 on a cab ride can't be all there mentally. I'm gonna venture to say the Mexicans got lucky that night (not that kind of lucky but maybe they did).

75 lb suitcase? the hell kinda airline lets you fly with that mine was 52 lbs and they were trying to charge me for an extra bag I had to leave some !#$# behind

75 lb suitcase? the hell kinda airline lets you fly with that mine was 52 lbs and they were trying to charge me for an extra bag I had to leave some !#$# behind

If you had money in your bank why you walking 8 miles to the airport esp with a 75 pound bag 
roll.gif
eyes.gif

If you had money in your bank why you walking 8 miles to the airport esp with a 75 pound bag 
roll.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Gucci Mane

Originally Posted by AlanDutch

Originally Posted by TheGift23

2vl1isx.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
Good you're ok if true.  If you have to get a ride from a stranger, don't take a ride if it's more than one person.

That might have been Henzgods old cruiser......................

i am jelly
frown.gif

That whip runs on magical rohypnol, son would've been tagged.  Ask any brooklyn hood booger.

Originally Posted by Gucci Mane

Originally Posted by AlanDutch

Originally Posted by TheGift23

2vl1isx.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
Good you're ok if true.  If you have to get a ride from a stranger, don't take a ride if it's more than one person.

That might have been Henzgods old cruiser......................

i am jelly
frown.gif

That whip runs on magical rohypnol, son would've been tagged.  Ask any brooklyn hood booger.

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

Perhaps he is elite. I mean shoot he's already got the $ for a ticket but still ends up walking. Let's just add frequent flyer status for the hilarity.

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

Perhaps he is elite. I mean shoot he's already got the $ for a ticket but still ends up walking. Let's just add frequent flyer status for the hilarity.

Mexicans in a PT Cruiser you say?
roll.gif
and they "somehow" ended up by their motel and insisted you come in for "sandwiches"

Mexicans in a PT Cruiser you say?
roll.gif
and they "somehow" ended up by their motel and insisted you come in for "sandwiches"

this thread is
laugh.gif

OP you're a crazy dude... lmao @ sandwiches at the motel at whatever odd hour in the AM that must have been

how did you threaten the dude into giving you the keys?

Back
Top Bottom