So I was almost raped last night/this morning... Vol. srs UPDATED WITH PICS PAGE 6

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

@ the responses

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Why the he.ll would you walk 8 miles to the airport...at 12:30am...and with a 75 pound suitcase?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Word. This is the 21st century, you couldn't use a bus, taxi, or get a ride from someone initially?

I mean really, walking 8 miles with luggage? Dude was on that early 1900s Mississippi back-county steez.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Why the he.ll would you walk 8 miles to the airport...at 12:30am...and with a 75 pound suitcase?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Word. This is the 21st century, you couldn't use a bus, taxi, or get a ride from someone initially?

I mean really, walking 8 miles with luggage? Dude was on that early 1900s Mississippi back-county steez.

I had very little money in my account; why not save as much possible?
And I got the Yellow Cab Taxi number from the guy working at the motel.

Here's a picture of the suitcase.  One wheel clearly has seen more use than the other.  That's why I didn't feel like dragging it more.

There is my additional carry on bag, that I bought once I found out that my bag couldn't be 75 pounds.  I had no way to know the weight of the bag
beforehand, so after the United staff told me, I bought a 15 dollar one from the store right next to it.

Are Mexican people in PT cruisers stereotypical or archetypical?
laugh.gif
I never heard of it before.  Any more questions?

I had very little money in my account; why not save as much possible?
And I got the Yellow Cab Taxi number from the guy working at the motel.

Here's a picture of the suitcase.  One wheel clearly has seen more use than the other.  That's why I didn't feel like dragging it more.

There is my additional carry on bag, that I bought once I found out that my bag couldn't be 75 pounds.  I had no way to know the weight of the bag
beforehand, so after the United staff told me, I bought a 15 dollar one from the store right next to it.

Are Mexican people in PT cruisers stereotypical or archetypical?
laugh.gif
I never heard of it before.  Any more questions?

Everytime I see the title of this thread I bust out laughing
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ getting a cab # from the dude at the motel.. What if he was in on it too?? Why didn't you let him know you think something suspicious was going on??

Everytime I see the title of this thread I bust out laughing
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ getting a cab # from the dude at the motel.. What if he was in on it too?? Why didn't you let him know you think something suspicious was going on??

Back
Top Bottom