So I Was Arguing With My GF

Next time be butt naked with a Bane jacket on. WIO and you win every arguement. Scientifically proven.

lose your g/f and get a b/f that thinks like you then you wont have these problems

You gotta learn when to be silly putty and when to be a pet rock.

Now's the time to lay down and be a pet rock.

Last edited:
Would rather argue about things like this with gf than have her ask millions of questions throughout the movie :smh:

I get why one would think so but it's fiction so any Robin ends up being written to be cool in someway despite rumors of them being gay or w/e. To me I agree that the whole idea of a kid sidekick is incredibly lame.

The best thing you can do is show her Chris O'Donnell's 'Batman and Robin' version and hope she's ignorant to all of his current incarnations.  Sometimes it's not what you know, it's what she doesn't know.

This. The Joel Schumacher films were *****.

the only time robin sucked was in the 60's tv show. Considering hes just a kid in alot of adaptations and still kicks ***, he has to get props for that. He even took over for batman when he was gone recently. How can he suck

New Robin is Batman's son and he's swaged the **** out

Last edited:
Show her this video and you'll win instantly....

In reality your not gonna win this argument no matter what lol. Now if it was about Aquaman, it woulda been a different story lmao

Back
Top Bottom