So I Was On The Subway With Stormfront Members

Status
Not open for further replies.
NT members shouldn't be trolling any other site. Regardless of their foolish message, I'm sure Meth ain't cool with this.

NT members shouldn't be trolling any other site. Regardless of their foolish message, I'm sure Meth ain't cool with this.
900x900px-LL-2dc29b4c_jaguars-fan-confused-wtf.gif

What Meth is and isn't cool with is supposed to influence our actions on other websites?

With all due respect, I'll follow meths rules completely on this site because he runs it and deserves that level of respect because even though I disagree with him at times, he does alot for this site and it can't be denied.

Off NT, while I'm sure Meth has some pretty good words of wisdom on how to live life and conduct yourself that would be good to follow, I could care less about how he would feel about me goofing around on another website :lol:

Last edited:
There was a thread titled, "why is the star of david in a dodge car commercial?", and all I tried to post was, "Da Hemi > *", but it didnt make it through and I got banned already.

View media item 1338641You guys' posts are definiyely not making it pass the screening. :lol:

900x900px-LL-2dc29b4c_jaguars-fan-confused-wtf.gif

What Meth is and isn't cool with is supposed to influence our actions on other websites?
He just means when yall dudes actually do this invasion that was planned in a NT thread Meth is most likely going to ban yall :lol:

He just means when yall dudes actually do this invasion that was planned in a NT thread Meth is most likely going to ban yall
laugh.gif
Nah let them go head. Its the same thing that happened when it was NT vs Sneakertalk and dudes too it too far.

Last edited:
Ran across this thread :

White South Africans Should Move To America
Do not kid yourselves whites in South Africa. In short order you will be 5% or less of the population. In Zimbabwe, it is now illegal to take any property out of the country. This will happen soon where you are. Then you will be stuck. You need to get out while you still can. Move to America. In America, if a woman gives birth, the child is an AUTOMATIC CITIZEN. So, all you need to do is fly in give birth in America and your kids can live here. This is true even if you are on a tourist VISA or similar. Also, you can do phony-marriages to leave. But really, you need to get the hell out of South Africa. I know this sounds rude being an American posting in your space but it is true. There is no future for whites in Africa for a long time to come. Also, there are many churches in America that will assist illegal immigrants who wish to come here, so you can get in.
They the ones that be the loudest about how bad "illegals" are ...but when it's white , they trying give tips about sneaking into the country n **** :lol:

Lmaoooo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom