So...I was smoking this weekend and someone took this picture...

Originally Posted by sillyputty

What you THINK you've seen is just a mental confusion.
Our brains like to see patterns and thats how it helps us to recognize faces.

Its called PAREIDOLIA.

We recognize shapes as other objects and it helps us to categorize things...and sometimes we get it wrong.

Its like when those losers find "jesus" in their piece of toast bread and think their almighty god would some how be capable of appearing on a slice of bread as if it had nothing better to do... 

Do your research and you'll be surprised.

[h1]
[h1]Pareidolia[/h1]
Pareidolia (
 /pærɨˈdliə/ parr-i-doh-lee-ə) is a psychological phenomenon involving a vague and random stimulus (often an image or sound) being perceived as significant. Common examples include seeing images of animals or faces in clouds, the man in the moon or the Moon rabbit, and hearing hidden messages onrecords played in reverse. The word comes from the Greek para- – "beside", "with", or "alongside"—meaning, in this context, something faulty or wrong (as inparaphasia, disordered speech) and eid
[/h1]

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

its like when i look into wooded floors and see animals, cars, faces etc.

yall seen the twin tower face in the smoke?

yes i have and what has been seen can not be unseen
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by sillyputty

What you THINK you've seen is just a mental confusion.
Our brains like to see patterns and thats how it helps us to recognize faces.

Its called PAREIDOLIA.

We recognize shapes as other objects and it helps us to categorize things...and sometimes we get it wrong.

Its like when those losers find "jesus" in their piece of toast bread and think their almighty god would some how be capable of appearing on a slice of bread as if it had nothing better to do... 

Do your research and you'll be surprised.

[h1]
[h1]Pareidolia[/h1]
Pareidolia (
 /pærɨˈdliə/ parr-i-doh-lee-ə) is a psychological phenomenon involving a vague and random stimulus (often an image or sound) being perceived as significant. Common examples include seeing images of animals or faces in clouds, the man in the moon or the Moon rabbit, and hearing hidden messages onrecords played in reverse. The word comes from the Greek para- – "beside", "with", or "alongside"—meaning, in this context, something faulty or wrong (as inparaphasia, disordered speech) and eid
[/h1]

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Is there a face in the top right corner or am I going crazy? I rarely smoke, BTW. No...this picture isn't doctored.

OG picture
305807_802760898884_32300341_37180729_2036463387_n.jpg

Basic color enhancer using befunky.com
mesmoke_OrtonStyle_1.jpg

ohwell.gif
eek.gif
nerd.gif

4v62z4.gif
93b26ec48cecf1684a4e5119443ce5cca049d80b_r.jpg
 This face

Back
Top Bottom