So... If I'm not attracted to Black women because of their skin color...Am I racist?

I swear on everything I knew Gordon Gekko was going to say something sideways to get ppl riled up
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

This is a very perplexing topic to think about. Those of you claiming it's he's not racist clearly have not thought of the actual implications of what he's saying. And those quick to call him racist are forgetting the complexity of the ishhh at hand.

I don't think OP is cross burning, hood wearing racist or anything comparatively so, but do recognize that he's a minor racist in the sense of the word. For those of you that need a refresher course on diction and meaning,

Racism- is prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race because of certain held beliefs.

Realize that OP is discriminating and being antagonistic toward certain females because of something that they have no control over. This would be completely different if you stated that you were un-attracted to certain chicks because of some feature they could control. This is, however, far from such a case. You actively discriminate against black women because of some feature they have no control over--skin color.

Racism deals with "race", and if you're prejudice against a certain class of females because of their race--ummm guess what, you're a racist. You might not be the worst kind there is, but you are one nonetheless. With that said however, we all harbor prejudices against "others" who are "different" from us...so yeah...

There is no certain held belief here though....I'm just not attracted to dark-colored skin. like how some men aren't attracted to small breasts...

and if a man or woman isn't attracted to a black woman's natural hair(curly,afro-like)...and they prefer it conked.....according to your argument, they would be racist as well...right?

black woman cant control what kind of hair they're born with....
I believe there is a certain held belief here .

Most are taught at a very young age <4 that lighter skin is more attractive .

There's no way you can tell me that Lauren London , Beyonce , Halle Berry ... any of those women are ugly because of their skin color .

and that certain held belief is that lighter skin is more attractive? how is that racist?

lauren london looks good.

beyonce....a lil too fat for me...skin color is nice though..

halle berry...ehhh.

none of them are ugly though.

and is it a coincidence that all the beautiful black women you picked...are light-skinned?

This is a very perplexing topic to think about. Those of you claiming it's he's not racist clearly have not thought of the actual implications of what he's saying. And those quick to call him racist are forgetting the complexity of the ishhh at hand.

I don't think OP is cross burning, hood wearing racist or anything comparatively so, but do recognize that he's a minor racist in the sense of the word. For those of you that need a refresher course on diction and meaning,

Racism- is prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race because of certain held beliefs.

Realize that OP is discriminating and being antagonistic toward certain females because of something that they have no control over. This would be completely different if you stated that you were un-attracted to certain chicks because of some feature they could control. This is, however, far from such a case. You actively discriminate against black women because of some feature they have no control over--skin color.

Racism deals with "race", and if you're prejudice against a certain class of females because of their race--ummm guess what, you're a racist. You might not be the worst kind there is, but you are one nonetheless. With that said however, we all harbor prejudices against "others" who are "different" from us...so yeah...

There is no certain held belief here though....I'm just not attracted to dark-colored skin. like how some men aren't attracted to small breasts...

and if a man or woman isn't attracted to a black woman's natural hair(curly,afro-like)...and they prefer it conked.....according to your argument, they would be racist as well...right?

There's no way you can tell me that Lauren London , Beyonce , Halle Berry ... any of those women are ugly because of their skin color .
i really wish you would read before you replied...

he said he doesnt like DARK SKINNED GIRLS... not that he doesnt like black girls, but that he doesnt like DARK SKINNED GIRLS...

none of the women you named are DARK SKINNED

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

I swear on everything I knew Gordon Gekko was going to say something sideways to get ppl riled up
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Chill, does seem bitter though.
\
Am i the only one who notices dark skin woman having the WORST attitudes? like they're mad at everybody for them being so dark

and that certain held belief is that lighter skin is more attractive? how is that racist?

halle berry...ehhh.

and is it a coincidence that all the beautiful black women you picked...are light-skinned?
Gabrielle Union ?

Danielle ?

I can say I'm not physically attracted to Dark dudes but I think that's prejudiced .

I'm not here to argue so I'll just say 3 things.

1 i have yet to find an entire race that I haven't been attracted to in my lifetime. I don't discriminate.
pimp.gif

2 if you have to ask if it's racist or not..chances are it probably is at least somewhat...or prejudice actually.

3 OP I hope you're not black because wow that's just sad then. Really..no diss..it's just that would be sad...I would pray for the womb you sleptin the first 9 months of your life.

Originally Posted by Gordon Gekko 979

roll.gif
laugh.gif

\
Am i the only one who notices dark skin woman having the WORST attitudes? like they're mad at everybody for them being so dark
That was pretty racist ... but what do you expect from a Christian .
laugh.gif

I don't believe that I'm that dark though ... so the Dark comments are void .

6dstgo.png

roll.gif
laugh.gif

\

How you know they mad at everybody because they so dark?? why does being dark = you must be unhappy?? sounds like we got another racist on our hands .

All I know is in highschool, mixed environment, I had no real preference but I always loved booty.
In college which was 70% white I was most definitely more into bunnies even when I went back home. Preferred the ones with booty though.
Now I am in Africa and its on straight black. Booty preference of course. Shoot all the white ladies I see here are 35+ sloppy but I did see one thick jointthat I should have gotten at.

This is going to be an unexpected response coming from me, seeing how most of NT thinks I put white women on a pedestal but.....

I love dark-skinned girls, I just care more about physique than skin-tone. Skinny, toned, fit dark-skinned girls FTW.
pimp.gif
I just want a girl I can go to the gym with.

Originally Posted by Ikaman

roll.gif
laugh.gif

\

How you know they mad at everybody because they so dark?? why does being dark = you must be unhappy?? sounds like we got another racist on our hands .
Just click the quote button man.

Originally Posted by Ikaman

"YOU are the exact definition of a blockhead.

The threadstarter is not racist (as far as we can tell)...he just isn't attracted to some women of color. That's not racism. "

" i just don't find dark-skinned women attractive. It's not that they're inferior to other races...but it's something like how some men like big boobs or big butts...It's a physical feature that I'm just not attracted to. "

Thats not racism?? IF THAT AINT RACISM, THEN WHY AINT HE OUTSIDE ASKING THIS QUESTION INSTEAD OF IN FRONT OF HIS SAFE LITTLE COMPUTER SCREEN?? EXACTLY. ITS ONE THING IF YOU DONT LIKE BOOBS, OR FLAT BUTTS BUT WHEN YOU SAY YOU DONT LIKE DARK SKINNED GIRLS, THATS AN ENTIRE RACE DOG. YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT IF THE BADDEST CHICK CAME AROUND WITH THE PERFECT PERSONAITY AND THE WHOLE NINE, YOU WOULDNT EVEN GIVE HER A CHANCE CUZ SHE'S BLACK? .. NOT ONLY ARE YOU RACIST, BUT YOU PROBABLY HAVE A BUNCH OF LITTLE INSECURITIES ABOUT BLACK WOMAN, AND POSSIBLY BLACK MEN AS WELL. MY ADVICE, DONT LISTEN TO THESE LITTLE NT DWEEBS TELLIN YOU THAT ITS JUST YOUR "PREFERENCE" .. TAKE TIME TO FIGURE OUT WHAT THE REAL ROOT/CAUSES OF YOUR ISSUE REALLY IS BEFORE YOU ASK NT A RHETORICAL QUESTION LIKE AM I RACIST? IF YOU GOTTA ASK THAT QUESTION, THEN CHANCES ARE YOU ALREADY HAVE UR ANSWER DUDE.
laugh.gif

I don't believe when you fill out surveys that they have a little bubble box saying "Dark Skinned" It's just "African American". Henever directly said "I don't like black girls". If he did, than @$%% it im too lazy to sift through and scrutinize every word that he said. He isnot a racist, he just has his preference in women. If you don't go for white girls (I don't know why you wouldn't) you are not a racist. It'sjust all pref.

I don't even see that many dark-skinned girls. Most people get brown skin confused with dark. Or am I the only one that thinks of dark skin as like crispyblack? But either way I don't see why a darker person would be mad that they are darker.

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

no, u just have a preference.

/thread

ive never smashed a white girl and ive had plenty white girls like me.

my pee wee just loves the the caramel complection

so ive always showed the mamis an my light skin chicks love.

roll.gif
laugh.gif

\
laugh.gif

6dstgo.png

Kneesh you're def. dark skin...maybe not the blackest of black but you are dark skin lol

I don't think the OP is racist but I wouldn't be surprised if he was conditioned to think lighter skin women were more attractive...most people donteven realize it...

halle berry...ehhh.

Gabrielle Union ?

Danielle ?

I can say I'm not physically attracted to Dark dudes but I think that's prejudiced .
laugh.gif
...you didn't answer a single question of mine....and I answered 3 of yours..

I can see how people find these black women you listed attractive...but I don't find them attractive..

and you are definitely dark-skinned...

I had a convo with this Indian kid at my job about black women. He says he's not attracted to black woman. He asked me...

"That doesn't make me racist, right?"

I said "Naw, just a yssup"
grin.gif

Truthfully tho, I can see why people would get mad at dude, but I think it just makes OP shallow. I can't see myself, as a straight man, EVER turn down a BAD $%* female cause of their skintone. EVER.

No diss to OP tho.

roll.gif
laugh.gif

\
laugh.gif

6dstgo.png
hate to break it to you, but your dark shorty. nothing bad about it.

2.AJ, how is a black man not liking black woman a problem? If a white guy is into black woman, it's cool, but if its a black person liking whites all hellis breaking loose. double standards ftw? and it appears the only people that get salty over this are black woman. but that's a topic for another.

3. and to the idoit that called me a racist, of course, its not like 75% of my friends are black, and i've had a black girlfriend
laugh.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif

\
laugh.gif

6dstgo.png
hate to break it to you, but your dark shorty. nothing bad about it.

2.AJ, how is a black man not liking black woman a problem? If a white guy is into black woman, it's cool, but if its a black person liking whites all hellis breaking loose. double standards ftw? and it appears the only people that get salty over this are black woman. but that's a topic for another.

3. and to the idoit that called me a racist, of course, its not like 75% of my friends are black, and i've had a black girlfriend
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

This is going to be an unexpected response coming from me, seeing how most of NT thinks I put white women on a pedestal but.....

I love dark-skinned girls, I just care more about physique than skin-tone. Skinny, toned, fit dark-skinned girls FTW.
pimp.gif
I just want a girl I can go to the gym with.

ducktales

he just tryna "represent" for the thread
eyes.gif

i have yet to find an entire race that I haven't been attracted to in my lifetime. I don't discriminate.
pimp.gif

Word.

Also, I don't believe attraction and preferences are exactly interchangable. I don't how many times I've been like "I usually prefer___, but I can't help but be attracted to ___." Attraction is a biological instinct and doesn't take much thought, preferences do.

Back
Top Bottom