SO, if youre born in 1985....

al audi

Banned
or later youre considered an ol head on NT now huh?

checkin the age thread
eek.gif

then again i remember browsin NT at 19, but damn

lifes a dash

85 checkin in.. i feel like were stuck in the middle.. the old heads are our big brothers.. and we jus shake our head at the kids doin stuff we did a few yearsback.. well accept the whole skinny jeans n scarfs thing.. hah

Originally Posted by Al Audi

you mean earlier, right?

1984, here...why should I care if i'm an "old head" on NT?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by Al Audi

you mean earlier, right?

1984, here...why should I care if i'm an "old head" on NT?

silly me

yea.

nah its not even a should you care thing were still young but i dunno i always feel like most ppl on NT are around my age then i see the age thread im likedamn.

i dunno why

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

You see the average thread and think NT is around your age?

'85 FTW.

yea i dunno maybe im buggin
i assume most ppl are 22-25 here.

i cant explain it

there are alot of young heads on NT some should not even be in here. I feel you op, I feel the same way

March 24, 86 BTW

Yeah man, that is crazy, I was born in 86 and in my part time job I am a supervisor at this warehouse..there are a lot of 18, 19, and 20 yr olds there, andsome went to the same hs as me. this one lil n made me depressed the whole day. Son told me,"oh u graduated hs in 04? Oh u know alll the old headsthen." I was like "eeeeeeeeek?? Huh? Wth? When did the boss don become a old head????"....oh well.

"Old school ... New school need to learn though..."

born in 84 been around since 03"-04" and I'm not an old head. Doesn't bother me though

June 13th 85 checkin in! it just dawned on me this year how much of a drop off between a few years in age can be!!!
eek.gif

from clothes, to music, things talked about, maturity level, views on certain things, activities............but the weird thing about it is, i can and havebeen able to identify with atleast 85% of people a few years or much older than me since i was about 18

86' Every now and then depending on the subject matter of majority of the threads I feel like I'm too old for this place.

Back
Top Bottom