SO, if youre born in 1985....

Question: how is jay z an 80's baby? he was born in 1969
alien.gif

Within NT, I feel very grown up since I was born in 1984 and every year I was in high school, the NBA was still on NBC, Kobe had the 'fro, Shaq was inshape, cell phones were uncommon among kids and teenagers, the TI-83 was the coolest electronic gadget available, Britney Spears was like how Miley Cyrus isnow (sexy as can be and probably at her peak of being so) and no one ever expected you to have an e-mail address (most did but it would still be few yearsuntil universities and other institutions required one).

I feel like the elderly Sensei, especially when it comes to public policy issues related to statistics, demography, history, economics or political theory andalso when the subject is about college and serious relationships as well as more prosaic issues like hangover treatments and the virtues of driving a car withmanual transmission. Since many of you are incoming freshman or are still in high school. I have been there and done that and I am generally happy and willingto supply my wisdom, modest relative to most adults but hopefully valuable to many of you guys who are those people just entering adulthood.

Originally Posted by Dylishis

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

I'm a lot younger that some of ya'll, but honestly...age ain't got @#@$ to do with maturity. I was born in September of '89 and some of ya'll born before me act like ya'll just discovered he interwebz sometimes.
laugh.gif
eek.gif

OMG...you're the same age as my little brother...wow

WOW. Ive only seen two cats mention '87 (Born Dec. 26, 1987 myself) so I just beat 1988. i joined NT in the summer of 2001 when I was 13. I rememberneoprodigy.com had a link to NT and once I discovered NT, I was hooked. I remember everything from growing up in the 90s. Starter jackets, NBA on NBC,Cowboys/49ers rivalry, Jordan's retirement, 1996
pimp.gif
, Polo vs TommyHilfiger, baggy clothing, Tupac/Biggie, those were the days man.

damn I'm a 84' baby. Thats considered old now.

I started to browse NT when the SpaceJam XI were released. I believe in 2000.

Is it okay if I feel like an Old head, even though it took me after three years of lurking to finally become a member?

I mean, I was born in 89, but I remember a lot of the
pimp.gif
threads in general from way back when...

i guess im part of the old heads....10/26/82......i been browsin nt since 00.....i didnt make my first s/n till about 03 i think

sup with all these

" i been browsing but joined few yrs later " lines, +@++ is annoying fam.

01 up in this $%*$%, used to browse nt and niketown every damn computer period.

March 89' checkin in
I'm a tweener cuz cats older than 21 look at me as a youngin and cats in high school look at me as old man river
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom