So I'm at the gas station (life changing) ....

People like you are the reason that I lose so much gambling
laugh.gif

Congrats
pimp.gif

went to office today signed the papers had to hand in the ticket. i get 148,680 after taxes. 4-6 weeks to get it. For those asking store is located in philadelphia. But like i was saying last night thanks for the love. I am deff going to do some investing, deff not gonna change, deff not gonna act like im better than anyone ever.

I'm still on cloud nine

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Whoa, op has been a member since 01 with only about 240 posts.
Congrats my dude
pimp.gif

like i said i just lurk on this website, deff the first site i look at everyday. I been a member since like early 2000, deleted my name and got this one.

Originally Posted by John2st

went to office today signed the papers had to hand in the ticket. i get 148,680 after taxes. 4-6 weeks to get it. For those asking store is located in philadelphia. But like i was saying last night thanks for the love. I am deff going to do some investing, deff not gonna change, deff not gonna act like im better than anyone ever.

I'm still on cloud nine
Congrats my man
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. I'm a pretty big lottery player myself. I'm in a bunch of lottery pools at work and we have won $10,000 3 times this year. I can only imagine winning $200,000 by yourself. What whip you gonna cop?

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

I'm still on cloud nine
Congrats my man
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. I'm a pretty big lottery player myself. I'm in a bunch of lottery pools at work and we have won $10,000 3 times this year. I can only imagine winning $200,000 by yourself. What whip you gonna cop?
as of now i dont have a whip. i doubt im even gonna buy one. haha i know i know but where i live you honestly can walk everywhere. Like i said Im opening my own business where i plan on puttin 12 hour 7 days a week for a couple months to make sure everything goes the way i want it too.. like i said i aint changin who i am... but my birthday is november 11th and i am going to pop atleast 2 bottles like a boss

CONGRATS!

INVEST!! INVEST!!!! DO NOT WASTE THE OPPORTUNITY OF A LIFE TIME!!!
(AND PAY FOR COLLEGE IF YOU ARE IN IT/PAY OFF DEBTS!)

Originally Posted by Weekz

CONGRATS!

INVEST!! INVEST!!!! DO NOT WASTE THE OPPORTUNITY OF A LIFE TIME!!!
(AND PAY FOR COLLEGE IF YOU ARE IN IT/PAY OFF DEBTS!)

no debts from college

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

I'm still on cloud nine
Congrats my man
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
as of now i dont have a whip. i doubt im even gonna buy one. haha i know i know but where i live you honestly can walk everywhere. Like i said Im opening my own business where i plan on puttin 12 hour 7 days a week for a couple months to make sure everything goes the way i want it too.. like i said i aint changin who i am... but my birthday is november 11th and i am going to pop atleast 2 bottles like a boss

Back
Top Bottom