So I'm Driving, Cops throw the Lights on Me, Search Me, and ruin my Ray-Bans...

stories like these are the reason why i want to keep a camcorder with me and record every time i get into an altercation with a police officer.

Unfortunately yes they can do that shhhh. In all situations being searched in a car is where you're most vulnerable. Cops have many more liberties. Onetime me n my boy got pulled over, they searched his shhh aint find nothing messed up the car, then had the nerve to ask if they can bring a dog to come sniffthrough his car cuz they smelled weed(we just got high at a party). I told him say no. They brought the dog to sniff around the car and still aint find nothingin it.

I asked my criminiology profressors about this and they did in fact have free reign to do what they did. Ol probable cause bullshh

It looks like that is just a construction zone. The cops aren't there for speeding people over or whatever. They just have to sit there for hours in case something goes wrong in the construction zone. Often times they will be watching DVDs or whatever in that situation, so I'm not really surprised.
Riiight. construction at night in the snow.
the other day pigs came knocking at my door asking about bb guns. dude could clearly hear my answer though the door but instead that i open the door. i finallycrack the door and they insist on coming in. i tell them do you have a search warrent cause you cant comeo in here. then the pig gets smart and says youvebeen watchin to much csi boy. i procceded to close the door in their face.
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

NYPD die slow.

Originally Posted by RECOGNIZE GAME

damn, that reminds me of the time when the cops pulled me over for a license plate cover. there was to cop cars. i guess it was routine because the neighborhood i was driving through. he needed back up. so like 3 guys total. fast forward to the end. i got my ticket. my car battery died during the whole citation process. the cops knew my battery died. they heard me calling for help. they didn't do anything to help me.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You know your rights so what?
At the end of the day a bad/dirty cop is gonna do whatever he/she wants.
I got plenty of storys, cops accepting money to not file reports, cops 'confiscating' some greenerary and it just so happens when we get back into thecar (they didnt arrest us) the grinder and blunt is gone
indifferent.gif

cops stopped us for no reason once. Searched us for a good 30 mins...

just because he saw two really young looking dudes in a challenger SRT10.

gave us so much problems.

my boy driving was 22 but he looks like he's 17-18

Why does everybody keep talking about knowing your rights, as if you're really going to win that battle with a cop trying to stop them from doingsomething, especially as a young male. Dudes will hit you in the head and make up some charge and still detain you before they accept you standing in front ofyour car with your hands out like, "Nope, you do not have permission sir," if they really want to get in. I'd love to see some of yall try that$*!!, especially with NY/LAPD.

One very positive thing about living/driving in DC, you dont get pulled over for that petty BS like you do in the county.
You gotta be doing something reallllly wreckless to get pulled in the city.

My friend gets this exact treatment haha and he blames it on having a jordan sign on the back. So I went and bought the little family decals with however manyyou have and he hasn't been pulled over since haha.

Party at my place got shut down, cops search housed, find nothing and leave. I go downstairs and find beer spilled all over my bed from the pigs throwin openbottles on there.

+$%+ the police!

Another time I got pulled over pulled out and asked immediately where the drugs are at? As they pat me an my friend down. They then proceed to search my carfor 20 minutes at 2 in da morning while it's like 20 degrees and I'm in cargo shorts and a polo freezing my #*+ off. Then after they find nothing theyask if I know why they stopped me. I'm like hell no I don't. They told me one of my from headlights was out. They hop in they cars and roll out, I getout to check headlight and that %+$! wasn't even out.

lmao at a lot of the stories on here. I now understand the hate everyone had against the LA cops now when the Lakers won. Those guys got everything thrown atthem.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Why does everybody keep talking about knowing your rights, as if you're really going to win that battle with a cop trying to stop them from doing something, especially as a young male. Dudes will hit you in the head and make up some charge and still detain you before they accept you standing in front of your car with your hands out like, "Nope, you do not have permission sir," if they really want to get in. I'd love to see some of yall try that $*!!, especially with NY/LAPD.
I wish a muthacopper would. I would be so paid. Its about keeping your cool, talking with respect and understanding that he is an authority figurebut I also have my rights.

Oh yea and people talking bout rights. The one time we told them they couldn't search we sat around for 40 minutes while the cop got a warrant. Of coursethere was nothing there and the cops were real pissed lol, but it was a waste of like an hour

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

Why does everybody keep talking about knowing your rights, as if you're really going to win that battle with a cop trying to stop them from doing something, especially as a young male. Dudes will hit you in the head and make up some charge and still detain you before they accept you standing in front of your car with your hands out like, "Nope, you do not have permission sir," if they really want to get in. I'd love to see some of yall try that $*!!, especially with NY/LAPD.
I wish a muthacopper would. I would be so paid. Its about keeping your cool, talking with respect and understanding that he is an authority figure but I also have my rights.

Exactly. If you know your rights and they violate them. Then you got a case against them and get paid.

Originally Posted by eleet1

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

I wish a muthacopper would. I would be so paid. Its about keeping your cool, talking with respect and understanding that he is an authority figure but I also have my rights.

Exactly. If you know your rights and they violate them. Then you got a case against them and get paid.

I said there are no guarantees because 9.9 times out of 10 they'll take a cops word over yours in whatever circumstance.

Gettin cams installed in the whip COULD help.

Why is it when i posted a story about me getting away with a DUI and a friend of mine knocking out a cop at a grad party everyone said oooo big deal what a gaystory that was. But dude gets pulled over for nothing and the cops find nothing and you guys are all over it.

My E-Fame FTL

ive been pulled over for "fitting the description of someone we are looking for"...except they told me they were looking at an 25 year old Latinomale in a green car. I'm white, in a grey car...guess wearing my hat was cause for the stop...smh

Back
Top Bottom