So I'm in the Union Vol. Celebrity Status *(Pics)*

You got people who stand in long line to take pics with models, with absolutely no talent and straight worship, beast and drool

Im a fan of anyone who works for a cause that will build awareness for the safety of children.
Spoiler [+]
Info on her jacket OP

are you the white guy? that smirk he has seems perverted and evil.  
indifferent.gif

Son thinks she's a dime... You need to put her in the people you find oddly attractive thread

Originally Posted by King Arthur

real talk any photo shop experts wanna help me with that lighting on the right i would be much obliged

im trying to make it a facebook profile pic under the caption "A true American Heroine"

34fh4ih.jpg

Originally Posted by 18th letter

real talk any photo shop experts wanna help me with that lighting on the right i would be much obliged

im trying to make it a facebook profile pic under the caption "A true American Heroine"

34fh4ih.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Guess he had in mind at the time YOLO so I'll just tell her we are big fans. C'mon bruh.

Originally Posted by OGMIKEY

i'm like Mrs. Smart can we get a picture please we are big fans

1329179424_mj-laughing1.gif
LMAO!

Originally Posted by 18th letter

34fh4ih.jpg
AndHereWeGo.gif

laugh.gif
  Such a weird and funny story.  A chess club meeting turned into an awkward encounter with Amy Smart.  She was probably thinking, "These guys better not try to put their arms around me."

Originally Posted by shogun

laugh.gif
  Such a weird and funny story.  A chess club meeting turned into an awkward encounter with Amy Smart.  She was probably thinking, "These guys better not try to put their arms around me."

lol Elizabeth, bruh

Back
Top Bottom