So I'm planning a trip to San Diego and would like some help.

I'm trying to make a trip from Las Vegas to San Diego, I want to hit the beach and do somethings that only SD would have to offer. I'm not 21 so clubbing is out of the question but I'd like to maybe hit a water park or amusement park but I have no idea where to start.

So whats the best beach? Good inexpensive eateries? Water Parks/Theme Parks? Some affordable motels?

I'm trying to make a trip from Las Vegas to San Diego, I want to hit the beach and do somethings that only SD would have to offer. I'm not 21 so clubbing is out of the question but I'd like to maybe hit a water park or amusement park but I have no idea where to start.

So whats the best beach? Good inexpensive eateries? Water Parks/Theme Parks? Some affordable motels?

Best beach: Black's Beach is pretty good, it's a naked beach too

Places to eat:
Phil's BBQ (you're gonna have to wait, but it's WELL worth it. hands down the best ribs i've ever had)
Lolita's Taco Shop (great carne asada fries and California burrito, not too expensive...those are must tries as it's a San Diego thing)

Best beach: Black's Beach is pretty good, it's a naked beach too

Places to eat:
Phil's BBQ (you're gonna have to wait, but it's WELL worth it. hands down the best ribs i've ever had)
Lolita's Taco Shop (great carne asada fries and California burrito, not too expensive...those are must tries as it's a San Diego thing)

Dont ever go to Imperial Beach. The water out here sucks in general imo. Me being from Hawaii I guess I'm just used to seeing my feet in the water and actually getting hit by huge waves. Been in SD for almost 6 years and havent been in the water once. I heard La Jolla is really nice so check that out.

Dont ever go to Imperial Beach. The water out here sucks in general imo. Me being from Hawaii I guess I'm just used to seeing my feet in the water and actually getting hit by huge waves. Been in SD for almost 6 years and havent been in the water once. I heard La Jolla is really nice so check that out.

Phil's BBQ
Lolita's ( mexican food - carne asada fries or rolled tacos)
Tita's Kitchen (filipino food)
K's Sandwiches (vietnamese sandwiches)
Check out the SD ZOO, SeaWorld, Old Town San Diego, Petco Park in downtown, Gaslamp
Coronado Hotel and beach
Fashion Valley mall

Phil's BBQ
Check out the SD ZOO, SeaWorld, Old Town San Diego, Petco Park in downtown, Gaslamp
Coronado Hotel and beach
Fashion Valley mall

I LOVED the San Diego Zoo when I went out there last year. But yeah, you have to eat the carne asada fries out there. They are the BEST.

I LOVED the San Diego Zoo when I went out there last year. But yeah, you have to eat the carne asada fries out there. They are the BEST.

mission beach/belmont park (its the beach with the roller coaster)
lolitas downtown

sea world (which is near mission beach)

sd zoo (which is kinda sorta downtown)

balboa park (free/cheap...museums and whatnot. near zoo)

La Jolla coves (its where the seals took over the beach)

I'll try to think of some more

mission beach/belmont park (its the beach with the roller coaster)
lolitas downtown

sea world (which is near mission beach)

sd zoo (which is kinda sorta downtown)

balboa park (free/cheap...museums and whatnot. near zoo)

La Jolla coves (its where the seals took over the beach)

I'll try to think of some more

Originally Posted by peep tha sneaKs

Phil's BBQ
Coronado Hotel and beach
Fashion Valley mall
nerd.gif

only one i know of was right next to my HS...where's the other ones?

anyways, hit the Beach, i guess La Jolla or Del Mar for something more upscale, Mission Beach and OB are definitely more local, and PB is in between...

I work at the Zoo so i'll see if i can score you some tix depending on how many you need.

Old Town is cool, Balboa Park is dope as hell to walk through. really relaxing.

I guess Sea World would be cool for someone visiting...%%%* is straight boring to me though. I would never go if i didn't get free tix from the Zoo.

Originally Posted by peep tha sneaKs

Phil's BBQ
Coronado Hotel and beach
Fashion Valley mall
nerd.gif

only one i know of was right next to my HS...where's the other ones?

anyways, hit the Beach, i guess La Jolla or Del Mar for something more upscale, Mission Beach and OB are definitely more local, and PB is in between...

I work at the Zoo so i'll see if i can score you some tix depending on how many you need.

Old Town is cool, Balboa Park is dope as hell to walk through. really relaxing.

I guess Sea World would be cool for someone visiting...%%%* is straight boring to me though. I would never go if i didn't get free tix from the Zoo.

everybody's list is pretty on point, its too bad you didnt come the last few weeks to go to the Fair.

go to hash house a go go for breakfast one day

walk around pb/garnet for a little bit, lots of random shops

there isn't too much touristy stuff in north county so theres really no point going that way, besides that, have fun!

everybody's list is pretty on point, its too bad you didnt come the last few weeks to go to the Fair.

go to hash house a go go for breakfast one day

walk around pb/garnet for a little bit, lots of random shops

there isn't too much touristy stuff in north county so theres really no point going that way, besides that, have fun!

Family trip to Cali this las spring break. Went to SD for a day. Checked out the beach near out hotel, went to the SD Zoo- Wild Animal Park (not the zoo) and experienced the epic Flower Fields.

Family trip to Cali this las spring break. Went to SD for a day. Checked out the beach near out hotel, went to the SD Zoo- Wild Animal Park (not the zoo) and experienced the epic Flower Fields.

At Mission Beach, if you are on the the street that is to the right of the roller coaster, i believe there's this pizza joint that has Huge-A** slices

Back
Top Bottom