So I'm thinking about stopping my ex from getting married...

To make a long story short, my ex is getting married to a dude shes only been going out for a year. main reason is cause shes prego with his baby. I think thats a dumb reason to get married knowing that theyve only been together for a year. Having a baby doesnt mean you should automatically marry the person. Anyway, I still have strong feelings for her and she was pretty much the love of my life. I was somewhat waiting for her in hopes that their relationship wouldnt work out. We kept in touch even though she was going out with him up until a couple months ago, probably when she found out shes prego. When we would talk we would always get into the subject of feelings for each other. We broke up 3 years ago and she could never believe that I still had feelings for her. It was like it she thought it was impossible for me to still have feelings for her knowing what she did to me in the past. So now that shes getting married, I wanna show up at the wedding (at a courthouse) and stopping it. I dont have much of a plan, I just wanna show up. Maybe she'll finally believe my feelings for her? 
My question for yall is when they do ask if theres anyone that thinks these two should not wed say something now or forever hold your peace and people actually say something, what happens next? does it get ignored and it contiues? does it actually get stopped no matter what?

To make a long story short, my ex is getting married to a dude shes only been going out for a year. main reason is cause shes prego with his baby. I think thats a dumb reason to get married knowing that theyve only been together for a year. Having a baby doesnt mean you should automatically marry the person. Anyway, I still have strong feelings for her and she was pretty much the love of my life. I was somewhat waiting for her in hopes that their relationship wouldnt work out. We kept in touch even though she was going out with him up until a couple months ago, probably when she found out shes prego. When we would talk we would always get into the subject of feelings for each other. We broke up 3 years ago and she could never believe that I still had feelings for her. It was like it she thought it was impossible for me to still have feelings for her knowing what she did to me in the past. So now that shes getting married, I wanna show up at the wedding (at a courthouse) and stopping it. I dont have much of a plan, I just wanna show up. Maybe she'll finally believe my feelings for her? 
My question for yall is when they do ask if theres anyone that thinks these two should not wed say something now or forever hold your peace and people actually say something, what happens next? does it get ignored and it contiues? does it actually get stopped no matter what?

taking #marvinsroom to the next level. I just wanna know have you said "I'm just saying you can do better" yet? 
laugh.gif

taking #marvinsroom to the next level. I just wanna know have you said "I'm just saying you can do better" yet? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nauthewmon

No, but you will get knocked out.

Back
Top Bottom