so is it safe to say Drake's "Best I Ever Had" is gonna be the summer jam of 2009?

I think "Every Girl" is more popular, also by mid summer I'm sure Drake will have some new #$%* out so "Best I Ever Had" will beforgotten. Plus you forget Jay Z has new material coming as well as Mr West & that Fab "Throw It In The Bag" is gaining steam

If this is going to be the song of the summer then can we just skip the @#*! on to fall?

Smh

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

every girl and best i ever had are so old but had the potential to dominate the summer so drake and young money must have someting else up there sleeve
roll.gif
at the dude that said it barely gets radio play at 2 to 3 times an hour
-macNcheeesee

Doggg I peeped that too..had me thinkin like "ummm...that seems kinda a lot in one hour"
laugh.gif

It's number 16 on the top 200 billboard charts.....yeah, this is gonna be a HUGE song for the summer

Originally Posted by M16

Sadly. Let the ignorant masses bump their corny Drake pop music, I'll never get tired of Summertime, Ice Cream, It Was A Good Day etc
pimp.gif
It must be really annoying to hang out with someone like you
laugh.gif

But yeah, hopefully Drake gets his shine this time around. He def. deserves it. Lil Jimmy finally growing up.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BayBuryYa

I'd rather have Halle Berraaaayyy Halle Berry as the summer joint. That *%%! is EXTRA catchy.
ay bay bay
pimp.gif

nothn that man drops will be big as that was, and i $*+%+ with 'cane.

Originally Posted by areyouin729

we havent had a song that really hits the masses for summer banger in a few years, starting to think when we look back at the summer of 09...

this is the song that is gonna be played at the beach, bars, radio, etc.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

Originally Posted by M16

Sadly. Let the ignorant masses bump their corny Drake pop music, I'll never get tired of Summertime, Ice Cream, It Was A Good Day etc
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

But yeah, hopefully Drake gets his shine this time around. He def. deserves it. Lil Jimmy finally growing up.
laugh.gif

Word, must suck not chilling around with dudes listening to drake while we talk where to cop the latest size 27 skinny fit jeans, our favorite Dru Hill songsand when the Ru Paul concert is coming.

Originally Posted by SiG21

Originally Posted by areyouin729

we havent had a song that really hits the masses for summer banger in a few years, starting to think when we look back at the summer of 09...

this is the song that is gonna be played at the beach, bars, radio, etc.
indifferent.gif
way to just up the post count with nothing relevant

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

Originally Posted by M16

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

how old is this song like about 6 months and its barely getting radio play out here in san francisco im talking 2 to 3 times every hour
true that..n b4 I told some of my peeps to listen to the song when I played it on my pod n they were like isshh is wack...n now their all sayinghey you heard that song by a dude called drake
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom