So is Lance Stephenson 6'7"?

and are Jennings, Holiday and Tyreke Evans the same height?
punkscover.jpg

He may or may not be....could be the camera angle as well....I've heard that Stephenson is a headcase? Any truth to that?

He should be about that height he was likr 6'3 about 3 years ago I went to junior highschool with him

He sucked back then and I never really liked him

I think he might have some kind of angermanagement problem he was always yelling

Are they still following him around filming and%*+! to make a documentary like they did for Bassy? I thought the Telfair movie was pretty interesting, I wonderhow similar Stephenon's journey through HS Hoops and college will be. Bassy didn't have to go to college so it might be a lil different.

Lance is like 6'5''

I heard he was special ed., but I can't confirm that.

As for that pic, it's gotta be the shoes.

Originally Posted by MeloVP

Lance is like 6'5''

either that or they all weren't together when the picture was taken. it looks like the dudes on the right are all stepping on each other feet. and thenthey might just messed up a little when cropping them all together making Stephenson look taller.

^ Yeah that happens a lot. I am sure he is probably 6' 6'' or 6' 7''.

All of them are good, but Jennings
smokin.gif
. Dude is so quick and can dish it.

Originally Posted by MeloVP

Lance is like 6'5''

ya im pretty sure he was in special ed when he was in my school

Draft Express

Now that we've gotten the many incredible strengths that Stephenson possesses out of the way, we must also share some concerns. Stephenson showed a very questionable attitude throughout the event, picking fights with opposing players, showing questionable body language, and generally looking very immature. He pouted whenever things didn't go his way, blaming the refs, his teammates, the opposition, or basically anyone besides himself when things went even slightly wrong. When all is well he's an incredible looking prospect, but once him or his team hit a rough patch, he basically gave up. All too often he played selfish basketball , showing a poor basketball IQ, running into brick walls, and tossing up terrible shots, while putting forth absolutely no effort on the defensive end. At this point, he's much stronger than anyone else in his class, which gives him a huge advantage on the court. You have to wonder whether that is going to hold up once everyone else catches up physically. We've seen this happen in the past, and it rarely turns out well.

dude sounds like an idiot right there
eyes.gif

^^ Actually it sounds pretty accurate to me. Son has some talent not doubt, but alot of those things he mentioned in the article are right on point.

He's nowhere near 6'7, he's closer to around 6'4 and to answer the question on the front of the mag: Brandon Jennings hands down...

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Draft Express

Now that we've gotten the many incredible strengths that Stephenson possesses out of the way, we must also share some concerns. Stephenson showed a very questionable attitude throughout the event, picking fights with opposing players, showing questionable body language, and generally looking very immature. He pouted whenever things didn't go his way, blaming the refs, his teammates, the opposition, or basically anyone besides himself when things went even slightly wrong. When all is well he's an incredible looking prospect, but once him or his team hit a rough patch, he basically gave up. All too often he played selfish basketball , showing a poor basketball IQ, running into brick walls, and tossing up terrible shots, while putting forth absolutely no effort on the defensive end. At this point, he's much stronger than anyone else in his class, which gives him a huge advantage on the court. You have to wonder whether that is going to hold up once everyone else catches up physically. We've seen this happen in the past, and it rarely turns out well.

dude sounds like an idiot right there
eyes.gif

well...he is special

he still needs to qualify for an athletic scholarship with his GPA and SAT's, then again I'm sure someone will pay for all the tutoring to reach therequirements.

he's an $*%%*$% as well...the coaches at Bishop Loughlin worked with him for the whole of summer 06 only to be shafted when Lincoln offered him MONEY toplay for them(verified, no ducktales). The coaches were super heated.

i wouldnt know, i graduated from Loughlin and havent been to a Lincoln basketball game since the riots at MSG...dudes was gettin washed UP especially homie inthe yellow brooklyn hoody
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom