So....Is Max B a Legend?

I definitely think he is the best NY rapper with that distinct NY flow style post-dipset's height of popularity. Much better than French, who I think is the only rapper you could say kinda stole his style. But legend, nah not really...maybe cult legend/classic at best.

Trust and believe every young artist that's hot right now, knew about max. Not all were influenced but most were. Drake, was not what he is now before the wave, Wiz damn sure aint what he was when he was actually good before the wave. Max aint even a rapper, max made it cool to be a artist again. He made it cool to try different things, which is exactly what hip hop has become. Although that aint really much of a good thing, cause these dudes certainly aint doing it right. Again I can't say he legendary but a lot of you dudes is sleeping on his contribution, this dude has done more for hip hop than most of your favorite artist.

Max was dropping tapes like Gucci and Wayne did back in the day, he was always too big for Dipset/byrdgang, you could tell he wasn't down with just sitting back and letting another ***** blow off his hard work. Yall acting like I said Stack Bundles or something...the Wave was a movement.

B****VELLI....Max was probably the last dude to come out of NYC to really have his own movement like that...gotta respect it

yo did this new ish censored his nickname though :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
Durinv his run he put out at least 7 mixtapes within 2 years written majority of jim Jones
2 most popular albums put outine of the best duo mixtapes of all time. At his peak he did shows on a weekly basis in the tri
state area getting at least 10k a show. From his slang to his rumored life as authentic street rapper.
max b held down ny during a time where none and i mean none of the underground new york rappers could touch him
Charlie rambo musical genius is very understated. He is more of a pee wee kirkland shamegod type. Cam is like skip soneone who made the league.
and his bars was very well written. Imo max is a living underground legend of hip hop

To dudes who rocked with Max heavy, yes he's a legend. For dudes who didn't, no he isn't and what I mean by that is that in comparison, most people regard Jay-Z as a legend even if they don't listen to his music...simply by his appeal, consistency and longevity.

Max has/had a unique approach to the game and probably doesn't get the full credit he deserves...but other dudes will continue to run with his style so I guess that speaks volumes on its own of how influential Max B is.

some of yall are real loose with this label "legend"...

not even close.
hes not a factor.
wrote some pretty good hooks.
had a couple ok mixtapes
talked A LOT of trash
average rapper at best

^ So what ur sayin is a rapper thats never had an album or hit record is a legend? Max is terrible man, stop it

Asap
2Chainz
Big Sean
Soulja Boi
Chief Keef
Boosie
Webbie
Amil
Agallah
Lil Wayne
I'm sure I can keep naming worse rappers, and none of them have a track as dope as

or

:lol: i wouldn't call most those dudes trash. especially asap. those guys got talent. i wouldn't call max b a legend. he is that dude but not a legend. i'd say boosie is close though. people got crazy love for him.

Max B is NO legend. He's nothing more than just another ***** that had a microphone in the rap game.

wow.

the people slamming max probably think Jim Jones is the bees knees.

Jim Jones serpentry knows no bounds. used and abused Max and Stack (Riot in Peace) till they were in jail and dead respectively.

Jim Jones whole catalog is an amalgamation of Stacks and Max.

Max is a LEGEND. Dont need to sell a million for that.

Stacks had potential to be bigger then Camron but we all know what happened. smh.

wow.
the people slamming max probably think Jim Jones is the bees knees.
Jim Jones serpentry knows no bounds. used and abused Max and Stack (Riot in Peace) till they were in jail and dead respectively.
Jim Jones whole catalog is an amalgamation of Stacks and Max.
Max is a LEGEND. Dont need to sell a million for that.
Stacks had potential to be bigger then Camron but we all know what happened. smh.

Wrong. I couldn't care less about Jim Jones or his "catalog," which you claim is an amalgamation of Max B and Stack Bundles as if his catalog is something special... which it is not. Jim Jones's catalog is essentially the definition of "nothing special"... so where does that leave Max B?

Rap legend? Can't vouch for that.
Hood legend? Can't vouch for that either, I'm not from that Tri State area..

Wavy extraordinaire? Sir Wavy Crockett? Most definitely.

Max B is worse than all of those guys named though.
and I don't even **** with most of those dudes.
Max B is garbage.

:lol: :lol: :lol: No way in hell is Max worse than Keef, Amil and Soulja Boy. Can't stand Webbie so I can't fairly judge him. Wayne and Big Sean can rap, as in they know how to make things rhyme for the sake of rhyming, while sounding like a dying frog (Wayne) and a 12 y/o butch chick (Big Sean). Max is pretty much on the same level as Rocky & 2Chainz --- not lyrically good by any means, but can make good songs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom