So...it seems like Larry Fitzgerald will be the first player to break the madden curse..

wait till after the season to even mention this

lets say he gets injured in a playoff game, the curse would live on

dnt jinx it!

I hope he doesn't break the curse
nerd.gif

Nah just the fact that one of them got hurt shows that the curse lived on. Fitzgerald didn't break it, he was just lucky that it was Troy instead

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

Nah just the fact that one of them got hurt shows that the curse lived on. Fitzgerald didn't break it, he was just lucky that it was Troy instead

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

laugh.gif

See the thing about superstition is, you're not supposed to talk about it until it's completely over.

people are going to associate any negative with the madden curse

if the cardinals get an early exit from the playoffs, people are going to say, "IT WAS THE MADDEN CURSE"

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

people are going to associate any negative with the madden curse

if the cardinals get an early exit from the playoffs, people are going to say, "IT WAS THE MADDEN CURSE"

Umm. Do you know what the Madden Curse is?

If Fitz doesn't get injured it only means the curse only affects one person on the cover.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by Uptown Roamer

*@*! him...

I'm a Steelers fan so...
laugh.gif
So... what? Yall won that game, I dont see why you would have to dislike Larry..

I think he means he wishes it was Larry to get bit by the curse instead of Troy. Being that there were two players on it this year.

I;m not superstitious, I'm just a little stitious
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom