So...it seems like Larry Fitzgerald will be the first player to break the madden curse..

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by Uptown Roamer

*@*! him...

I'm a Steelers fan so...
laugh.gif
So... what? Yall won that game, I dont see why you would have to dislike Larry..

I think he means he wishes it was Larry to get bit by the curse instead of Troy. Being that there were two players on it this year.
Oh alright, that makes sense.

As long as the Madden game keeps coming out, people will skew stats to support the Madden curse, or find something that would support it. Some players actuallyfit the bill though.

The way I look at it is the madden curse takes 1 player each year. Theres was 2 to pick from and madden took my bro troy

Originally Posted by ssjjfar

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

This whole Madden curse is a joke.

^This

And say he doesn't get hurt this year, if he gets hurt next season, people will strill attribute it to the "curse" lol

Nah the Madden curse is only good for one cover year and by next season there will be a new victim coverman.

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by l Silky Johnston l

michael-vick-jail.jpg
Tell that to this man
And this man,
culpepper.jpg

Spoiler [+]
Madden 2002 cover: Daunte Culpepper, Vikings QB

Before cover: Culpepper threw 33 TD passes and led team to the NFC championship game.

After cover: Culpepper missed five games in 2001 with a knee injury, threw a league-high 23 interceptions in 2002; the Vikings have gone 11-21 since 2000.

Didnt see these ones....

'01 Eddie George: Lingering toe injury, sub-stat year, game losing fumble in playoffs.

'03 Marshall Faulk: Ankle injury, first sub-1000 yard season in seven years, SB contender Rams finish 7-9.

Only debatable years are Ray Lewis and Dorsey Levens. Ray had a down year by his standards, but only missed one game. Levens had a pretty good year, but gotcut the next season.

Stuffs legit.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

gangsta207therevolution:
kingofny04:
Jetpacunlimited:
l Silky Johnston l:
michael-vick-jail.jpg
Tell that to this man
roll.gif
, Vick got it bad

I mean it was bad but he only broke his Ankle.....
He only broke his ankle?

His career got WAXED.
laugh.gif

Thats 3 years after. The year he got his cover was the year Ray Ray broke his leg and ankle.

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

gangsta207therevolution:
kingofny04:
Jetpacunlimited:
l Silky Johnston l:
michael-vick-jail.jpg
Tell that to this man
roll.gif
, Vick got it bad

He only broke his ankle?

His career got WAXED.
laugh.gif

Thats 3 years after. The year he got his cover was the year Ray Ray broke his leg and ankle.
Either way, he still got his ankle broken. Are you really debating whether the curse got Vick or not?

The curse is real man

LT turned down being on the cover one year cause he didn't want to risk getting hurt

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

gangsta207therevolution:
kingofny04:
Jetpacunlimited:
l Silky Johnston l:
michael-vick-jail.jpg
Tell that to this man
roll.gif
, Vick got it bad
He only broke his ankle?

His career got WAXED.
laugh.gif

Either way, he still got his ankle broken. Are you really debating whether the curse got Vick or not?

No but the curse aint affect the fact that he got caught fighting dogs

Back
Top Bottom