so its my 20th birthday today...

what can i possibly do on a monday? im probably just gonna end up playing some ball then chillin with my friends for a little while and go to work. i work at10pm so theres really no way i can do anything fun. theres nothing to do during the day
laugh.gif
. i think im just gonna go buy myself some new shirts and call it aday

Happy birthday fam, I was lucky having my birthday during my college years on the weekend. 365 days till the one that countsman.

Originally Posted by kingkb34

Happy birthday fam, I was lucky having my birthday during my college years on the weekend. 365 days till the one that counts man.

Basically. I had to work on my 20th and didnt end up "celebrating" until the next weekend. But its all about the 21st, cant wait.

HBD, just chill like everyother day. I never do anything special for my birthdays. Smoke and smash some cake
pimp.gif

Happy Birthday ma man, I jus turned 20 yesterday, nothin to do on Sunday either but work... but SATURDAY? last college party of the semester
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
best birthday EVER... well except when BATMAN came to my 5thbirthday party
pimp.gif

Welcome to being a grownup. I can't remember not having work or something on my birthday - unless it happened to fall on a Sunday - but that hasn'tbeen for a long time.

Saturday this year at least.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

^I suppose you want to lose your posting privileges for another month huh?

roll.gif
roll.gif

Happy Birthday man...only one more year till the big 21.

Back
Top Bottom