So Jay-Z and Beyonce were at MSG the other night.....

and I'm sorry but they just don't look right together...call me a hater if you want
grin.gif

1227707517jayglasses.jpg

On a side note, peep my man behind him with the black eye
eek.gif
laugh.gif

jay kind of looks like a young bill cosby there......

and the kids behind him looks like his alcoholic dad (seated to the right) took a little anger out on him!!!

Oh your kidding me? You must be joking, that was a good one, your first good one in a while. Your first good one in a while......You need to stop it now, ohhhyou need to stop it now.

This is another one of those "female" type of posts I see here often...

Like I don't know...maybe it's just me but I'm used to women having these sorts of opinions. I mean...I honestly wouldn't even know what"looking right" meant when looking at a couple. The only thing that wouldn't look right to me would be two men...

Those glasses will be in WDYWT? in no more that 3 weeks if they aren't already there.

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Oh your kidding me? You must be joking, that was a good one, your first good one in a while. Your first good one in a while......You need to stop it now, ohhh you need to stop it now.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Keep doin this in every thread, I wanna see how many relevant quote-ables you can use.

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

Like I don't know...maybe it's just me but I'm used to women having these sorts of opinions. I mean...I honestly wouldn't even know what "looking right" meant when looking at a couple. The only thing that wouldn't look right to me would be two men...

Well I guess the "manly" thing to do is to comment on another dude's opinion....

Originally Posted by grittyman20

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

Like I don't know...maybe it's just me but I'm used to women having these sorts of opinions. I mean...I honestly wouldn't even know what "looking right" meant when looking at a couple. The only thing that wouldn't look right to me would be two men...

Well I guess the "manly" thing to do is to comment on another dude's opinion....
That didn't even make any sense but hey...our president is black
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by grittyman20

Originally Posted by rickybadman

Late
You think I give a damn?

laugh.gif

Regardless of whether you "give a damn" or not doesn't change the fact that it's MAD late....please take your fail and move along

2272102510_9a97207945.jpg

Back
Top Bottom