so last night my friend got mugged and now he's seriously considering taking a life...what do? (srs)

Tell your friend to chill for now. Dude has his address and everything. Get em back a few months from now. I doubt whoever has his license will remember where it's at if nothing happens for that long.

laugh.gif
my boy knows someone who did major time for having a few grenades on deck.

anyways, i'd say let him go for it. just tell him to wear a mask and he'll be all good.

homie said he gonna off him with a GRENADE!!!! that is nuts. Interested to see how this plays out (if it does at all)

from what i read, OP correct me if i'm wrong, two of them held him at knife point while another two or three went and used the pin downstairs at the bank.
in that situation, giving them an inccorrect pin wouldn't have done anything.

a gun is a better idea than a grenade. tell your friend to be smart about this situation.

-a grenade attack gains too much attention and will certainly lead back to the guy that gave him the grenade and the OP's friend and the OP.
-a grenade attack could kill ppl the OP's friend doesn't intend to kill
-a grenade has to carry a large sentence alone, let alone using one
-the grenade could kill your friend

doesn't even sound realistic IMO.
grin.gif

any pistol, shotgun or rifle would be a better idea IMO.

Originally Posted by Ground King

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

i'm kinda hoping OP's boy is about that life. I wanna hear what happens.
i dont think i can change my homeboy's mind about this.

he has already contacted his backup, and i have a feeling this may get messy. ima sit this one out, but will keep NT updated

waiting to see a news report on this. lol.

$`1500 tho. I'll stick to my $300 limit

Originally Posted by debs 168

from what i read, OP correct me if i'm wrong, two of them held him at knife point while another two or three went and used the pin downstairs at the bank.

Makes more sense
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Grizzly Hebert

Originally Posted by debs 168

Makes more sense
laugh.gif

yes that is what happened, according to my friend.

you sure that friend wink wink wasn't you. You mean to tell me you cant tell him to be grateful hes alive and to choose his friends wisely and stop smoking the devils lettuce, because you will run into low life's, that have nothing to loose. As far the money, since they withdrew it from an ATM, I'm sure their faces would be broad-casted on the 500 o'clock news from the video cameras in the bank. as far as the grenade goes its not worth it, cause say if he decides to go with the grenade option. what happens when hes in jail and 5 dudes want to jump him? is he going to use his shoe this time as a grenade. just let the police handle it even though you was buying that potent stuff.

If true, it's a pretty hard L to swallow.

I have feeling helpless and defenseless in any situation. Gotta do something to regain control of your situation.

Originally Posted by TomDiginson

"Offing him with a grenade" Where the hell do they do that at ?

Bosnia. 
roll.gif
roll.gif

On the real though, I know he is your friend and all, but when does getting jacked equivalent to mercing someone? You might want to talk some sense into yo boy before he is sitting death row. If you cant do it, tell him that the po po is gonna blow up his spot. You cant let something like that go down. 

So your friend won't rat them out to the cops because he is scared of retaliation since they have his address but he is willing to throw a grenade in one of their houses which obvious won't get all of them and he still doesn't know who they might  backed by? Ok. 

Op, what kind of grenade is your friend thinking of using? If I may suggest, I'd go with the M61 pictured below. These grenades are used to produce casualties by high-velocity projection of fragments.

b1_4898.gif

Good luck with your 2012 grenade purchasing goals.

Originally Posted by 21 World B Free 21

So your friend won't rat them out to the cops because he is scared of retaliation since they have his address but he is willing to throw a grenade in one of their houses which obvious won't get all of them and he still doesn't know who they might  backed by? Ok. 
no

my friend wont rat them out simply because he wants them dead. it's not hard to understand

tell him to watch an episode of burn notice. tricking drug dealers into doing something stupid and getting caught by the cops isnt that hard

Atleast u made a thread on the internet so the cops would be able to find you and find out who ur friend is.

Thumbs up

How old are you and your friend? I'm still trying to wrap my head around the grenade approach...

Back
Top Bottom