So Let's Talk About this Power Balance BS...

People are sheep, thats fair enough...but are you really telling me that this company is making 17 million dollars off a goddamn rubberband with a hologram in it? Most of the celebrities and athletes wearing them are paid to endorse them, and all of the testing is not scientific at all, but merely trickery in the form of controlled results and mindgames.

Embedding is disabled for this video but I want you to watch ESPN's report on this
Click here

People are hustling these, its CLEARLY does not work...yet people swear by it. Faith is something that cannot be tested in a lab, but I promise you idiocracy can definitely be measured by the sales this company sees

What is your take on it? Do you wear one? Why or why not...

People are sheep, thats fair enough...but are you really telling me that this company is making 17 million dollars off a goddamn rubberband with a hologram in it? Most of the celebrities and athletes wearing them are paid to endorse them, and all of the testing is not scientific at all, but merely trickery in the form of controlled results and mindgames.

Embedding is disabled for this video but I want you to watch ESPN's report on this
Click here

People are hustling these, its CLEARLY does not work...yet people swear by it. Faith is something that cannot be tested in a lab, but I promise you idiocracy can definitely be measured by the sales this company sees

What is your take on it? Do you wear one? Why or why not...

You act like this is the first time a company made a product that was ******ed, yet made boatloads off of it.

You act like this is the first time a company made a product that was ******ed, yet made boatloads off of it.

I bet Crooks has a bunch of these for when he goes on his benders.
laugh.gif

i was with you until my sister came home with one ... i swear on my life she told me to stand on one foot, put both arms out and try to stay balanced while she pushed me ... i fell slam over ... she let me wear her power bracelet and did the same test ... i didnt even budge ...

i dunno what the consensus is but i kept doing the test and it kept working ... #%@! is weird ...

i was with you until my sister came home with one ... i swear on my life she told me to stand on one foot, put both arms out and try to stay balanced while she pushed me ... i fell slam over ... she let me wear her power bracelet and did the same test ... i didnt even budge ...

i dunno what the consensus is but i kept doing the test and it kept working ... #%@! is weird ...

It's basically mj's special water in spacejam. It's all in the person's head.

If you think about the test that they give you at the kiosks...the first time they try it on you, you have no clue what they're gonna do so of course they'll put you off balance where as the second time you know it's coming.

It's basically mj's special water in spacejam. It's all in the person's head.

If you think about the test that they give you at the kiosks...the first time they try it on you, you have no clue what they're gonna do so of course they'll put you off balance where as the second time you know it's coming.

^

Bingo. I wear one cuz it looks cool, and I got it cheap off the bay.

However I ask you this:

If it is mind over matter and simply your mind tricking you into performing/feeling better rather than hologram tuning frequencies, hasn't the product worked then?

^

Bingo. I wear one cuz it looks cool, and I got it cheap off the bay.

However I ask you this:

If it is mind over matter and simply your mind tricking you into performing/feeling better rather than hologram tuning frequencies, hasn't the product worked then?

Back
Top Bottom