So messed up but so funny at the same damn time vol. pron stories

One thing I'm happy about growing up watching pron is how it enhanced my hearing. With the door closed I can hear someone coming from the basement.

I think i have one thats funnier. Happened back when i first started dorming in 09

I feel bad doing it in the same house as my mother and we not even on the same floor. How you beating it while in the same bed?:rofl: :smh:
Speaking of fapping, i jus saw that video in your avi the other day

nerd.gif

I have no good stories
laugh.gif

Never got caught.

Caught my brother AT LEAST 3 times. Dude was trying to use the living room computer all of those times. Like come on G..... Did he really think I wouldn't notice?

Last edited:
I used to lock the inside lock on my door when no one was home. The lock you have to twist from the inside to open. :lol: no way, not in this life have I ever been or will get caught lol.

Part 4's illustration game was on point :lol:

Crazy thing is, I've never fapped before in my life before this summer. I lost my virginity years ago and somehow never thought to do it :\

Mom is always working anyway, so I wouldn't have to worry about getting caught most of the time.

I have no good stories :lol:

Never got caught.

Caught my brother AT LEAST 3 times. Dude was trying to use the living room computer all of those times. Like come on G..... Did he really think I wouldn't notice?

I never got caught when using the living room computer :nerd:
I'm a straight ninja when it comes to fapping

Back
Top Bottom