So messed up but so funny at the same damn time vol. pron stories

When I was in high school I got caught a few times.

Then there were some times that I should have been caught, but wasn't.

**** this man, so pissed. Typed out a whole story and accidentally erased it. smh

PS3 changed my life. Would come home everyday after school and fap. Watched all the pron I wanted on there with no viruses. :pimp:

So sophemore year my routine after getting home was going up stairs to watch some pron and gap. So I found out about Rikki Raxxx (highly recommend her) and I'm watching a threesome video between her and Sienna West. Sienna West is housesitting for her sister and her step son is there. So rikki comes over to tan by the pool with Sienna. Rikki goes to the bathroom and catches dude fapping. So she says something along the lines of " What are you doing? You don't have to put that thing away, You're already stroking it, I love watching a man masturbate. Maybe I can give you a hand or something else?" So they slowly build up to where they begin to smash. Sienna West walks in and Rikki convinces her to join in. Now this video was about 42 or 46 mins on videos. So I was deep into about minute 36 or so when he's going ham on Sienna and I was about to lose it. USually when my dad comes up stairs I hear his boots on the steps so I'm able to play it off, now that I think sbout it, he originally thought I was sleeping. So he opens the door, no knocking and instantly walks out and back downstairs. I didn't eem know what to do. Stayed upstairs for the rest of the night and the week. :smh:

iPod touch revolutionized my life. No longer did I have to beat it in the living room computer.

I had this bad habit of beating it with the video full-screen and with headphones on. All the while on the living room computer.

how's everybody gonna post they have stories and not post the story?

"I have a great story like this :lol: "

I never got caught by my moms. She did walk in on me having sex though. I also left up some pictures once by accident. Mom called me on my cell like "Next time you leave make sure you close out these pictures of big-****** Jenny" Had me :smh:

My mom caught me in the 6th grade :smh:

I was going in to take a shower and we had a couple of magazines in the bathroom. My pops had a soccer magazine and in one page there was just a bunch of borderline naked girls so i was like...why not.

So I'm going to town and being foolish i forgot to lock the door...

My mom walks in and im there meat in hand a men's soccer magazine :lol: :smh: . My mom prob thought i was gay :smh: . It was very awkward and she dashed out while i dashed into the shower.

Only time I've been caught.

I got caught fapping by my grandmother when I was 12. Begged her not to tell, not even sure if she knew what happened but best believe that I followed her around all day doing whatever she asked. My mom came down and asked why I was following her around  that day....

Those "Only one computer in the house" days

Last edited:
pretty funny stories. I've never been caught, been in the game since '99. haha I was more of a bathroom/ shower stroker. Living with my aunt as a teen, with the computer in the living room...I didn't mess around unless there was no one home.

I do remember figuring out the parental block password 3 times though. She eventually stopped blocking it....those Skinimax days, HBO's Real Sex.....8) To be a person who's hard of hearing, I should could hear when my aunt stopped snoring from the other side of the house. haha

Back
Top Bottom