So. Much. Swag. *Added Doc of Making the Video pg.11*

Originally Posted by cap1229

Originally Posted by Antidope

Yeah that Stunt Double has major swag
I don't know about that. Doesn't look like a double to me.�
2 min mark my dude. She being extra bossy filing her nails on the side of the car. �I think thats her.�
clean vid
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cap1229

Originally Posted by Antidope

Yeah that Stunt Double has major swag
I don't know about that. Doesn't look like a double to me.�
2 min mark my dude. She being extra bossy filing her nails on the side of the car. �I think thats her.�
I just cant buy it I'm sorry. Shes too famous to be endangering herself for the sake of a music video. Too much stuff has happened in the past for people to do these things. Shes
pimp.gif
regardless though

Originally Posted by RealRubirosa

Nah. Not at all. You kids confuse "random & sloppy" with "swag" way too much. That's why we have rappers walking around wearing ski boots indoors, now.

Your boy ain't no better...
11glpah.jpg

Spoiler [+]
e19pow.jpg

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Nah. Not at all. You kids confuse "random & sloppy" with "swag" way too much. That's why we have rappers walking around wearing ski boots indoors, now.

11glpah.jpg

Spoiler [+]
e19pow.jpg
roll.gif

Video was too dope....when she came out at the Super Bowl it took me a minute to realize who she was...lol

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Spoiler [+]
You're comparing Drake from a play when he was a child in the very distant past to MIA in a music video today; in the present. You must not be much of a logician.

Back when I said I would beat NT was like 
tired.gif
I'd still beat tho  
laugh.gif

Anyway what video is that from ?

Back
Top Bottom