So.. My friend got his gf a Sexy toy... Did he take an L ?

So a long time good friend of mine.. Got his gf who i believe is in Poland for the past month or so a Vibrator.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Chick is kinda punk/emo type broad.. so he got her the one with rhinestones/lil diamonds at the end.. Did he take an L ?

He finds nothing wrong with it.. but I on the other hand.. I think hes an idiot..

They only been together for a lil while too
laugh.gif
, nothing serious

I tried reasoning with duke...but he swears up and down..there is nothing wrong with getting your gf a vib/or dildo.
roll.gif
roll.gif

........Has anyone else gotten their gf or partner a sex toy ?

id post up what it looks like and link..but Im not sure if its a bannable offense.

nah, he's playin with his girl. While you on the other hand, are making topics about him on the internet.

Who took the L?

Originally Posted by sn00pee

nah, he's playin with his girl. While you on the other hand, are making topics about him on the internet.

Who took the L?
laugh.gif

i mean......my chick dont use em but i see nothing wrong with that.........

so she gonna be in poland for a month? better a vibrator than her (^#$(*#& other dudes.

I see no Ls there. My ex and I had some toys we used. Made things more fun and interesting.

lol yall bammas, he told me to post it up on here because he be lurkin on some ninja status.

if it makes it any worse.. the Vib is 6.5 inches long.
lulz

importking i dunno man............a lot of chicks have vibrators.........its funny you find it funny..........kind of like how dudes still fap but got agirl........i dunno

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

importking i dunno man............a lot of chicks have vibrators.........its funny you find it funny..........kind of like how dudes still fap but got a girl........i dunno
NAH I DEF UNDERSTAND.

but dude bought it.. paid 38 to ship it to poland.

like..is it that serious ?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

yea, but i mean.............she all the way in poland for a month?, thats his girl.........i rather have her with a vibrator to feel her needs than gettindouble teamed in a polish Hostel.

maybe its funny to you cuz he hasnt been with her that long.

Who took the L?
roll.gif

Hmm like some said before, its better than her getting the real thing from someone else. So no harm in it I guess

Who took the L?
ayyyyyyyyy
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Who took the L?
Lol...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

lol yall bammas, he told me to post it up on here because he be lurkin on some ninja status.

lulz

How does that make it worse ?
roll.gif
Don't tell me....
smh.gif
Never mind.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMs

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

lulz

How does that make it worse ?
roll.gif
Don't tell me....
smh.gif
Never mind.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif