So my friends dog just had puppies PICS

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

so my friends dog just had puppies and they all turned out to have blue eyes.
They're Pitbulls... they usually have blue eyes when they're babies. They will change though.

i didnt know that. i know that the mother changes her eye color from time to time but i have never seen a pit with blue eyes.

Those aren't pitts. Look like Staffordshire Terrier.

I have the IDENTICAL white one in that picture, 98% chance that the dog is deaf, as mine is.

I would buy the black one in a heartbeat though.

2820sxc.jpg

2j0gner.jpg

2qn8vpg.jpg

Originally Posted by andycrazn

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

so my friends dog just had puppies and they all turned out to have blue eyes.
They're Pitbulls... they usually have blue eyes when they're babies. They will change though.
i didnt know that. i know that the mother changes her eye color from time to time but i have never seen a pit with blue eyes.

Nawww man don't fall for that shhhh.... Dogs with blue eyes are usually considered a fault (which means they are not recognized by Dog clubs)

Dog sellers will use the whole "dog with blue eyes" to sell... but they will eventually change colors, unless it's like a Siberian Husky, AlphaBulldogs, LCL dog... ect.

They are really nice. Too bad some of the pitts and their owners just give the breed a bad reputation, cuz they are usually one of the most people-friendlydogs.

I got a boxer that used to be a cute puppy not too long ago. Now its all grown up though.

3436849417_e49e9b6ff0.jpg

3436848619_f8a0a66d7a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom